JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I'm making the point that tone of voice and sincerity are hardly related. You don't have to be laughing your ass off when pranking someone or come off as serious when talking about a sensitive topic. The poster I replied to claiming to have the superpower of distinguishing fact and fiction from tone of voice is moderately retarded. Very rudimentary acting skills required to lie.

DC is instigating conversation and debate. More people talking = more people supporting. It's very clever.

Reexamining my post, I admit my example didn't exactly have the light punchline required to get my point across. My bad lmao.

P.S My mom is fine. Her basement is very spacious. Plenty of room to do activities..
Sry, didn't catch your original point, must've missed it in the billion replies a day pace that this thread has. :D

But I totally agree, the more people talk about the game, whether they're moaning about the update schedule or some other aspect of the game, or in support of the game and DC, the better it ultimately is for the game. The more attention, the better.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Imagine waiting 5 months for 3 scenes, and then another 3 months for additional 2 small scenes
But hey, at least DC redid art for all characters when no one wanted that
Maybe it's just me but I'm not playing SS just for the sex scenes. Aside from the minigames (which I skip with cheat mode), I actually find the game rather fun to play.

Kinda like how I play Opala games, Roundscape or Dual Family for the gameplay or story and not the scenes. They're just a bonus to an already interesting story.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I'm not playing SS just for the sex scenes. Aside from the minigames (which I skip with cheat mode), I actually find the game rather fun to play.

Kinda like how I play Opala games, Roundscape or Dual Family for the gameplay or story and not the scenes. They're just a bonus to an already interesting story.
I'm kinda with you on that. The characters are actually interesting and have fun dynamics between each other.
Sex scenes aren't necessarily the cherry on top, more like ice cream on top of a perfectly good cake.
Pregnancy's the cherry on top.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Well, they officially only started from 0.17 to 17.5 (and as far as I recall once before, some time ago?) and it wasn't clear if they'd continue. But I guess they realized that they'll need a compromise.

oh.. so thats why.. i have played the 17.5 yet

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
One pregnant goth girl done today, pregnant Grace tomorrow.
Who's gonna take Eve's preggo slot after that? :p

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This actually worries me a bit. At first it sounds nice and all, but I can't help but think she's going to lack content like Mia. Mia had the Nun and Mom that detracted from her content and it seems like DC is going to make the same mistake with Eve.

Then there's the whole "trap" thing which I hope doesn't happen to her character. That'd be two nut shots in one update.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This actually worries me a bit. At first it sounds nice and all, but I can't help but think she's going to lack content like Mia. Mia had the Nun and Mom that detracted from her content and it seems like DC is going to make the same mistake with Eve.

Then there's the whole "trap" thing which I hope doesn't happen to her character. That'd be two nut shots in one update.
This whole trap business is odd. None of the characters fit the bill. We've seen most of the main girls topless so far or at the very least without shirts on, and the only choices left for the trap we've either seen images of them indicating pregnancy or in such tight fitting bottoms that they've either got a micropenis or they can't possible be a trap. I don't see any way Eve could be a trap. At this point I'm expecting it to be Annie, which is a shame because she's my favorite, only because she's got the least feminine facial features of the female cast... Which kinda disqualifies her from actually being a trap. This trap thing is a load of hooey.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

Well I wager one of those three pregnancies is probably Eve

Also like Oriandu says new Eve has such tight pants now It's way too hard to tug that away without still being a visible bulge.

Another 3 chicks update. That's gonna be as awesome as Roxxy's.

Well guess we know who is gonna be the threesome at the very least.

Reactions: Sync
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes