cyberfalcon

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone how to pass the two girls that prevents me from taking a shower? I need to have high charisma but I dont even have the option to increase charisma yet. I need to find the books and complete Bissete quests but I can't get the books from the bathroom because I can't progress with Roxxy quest.

Any suggestions?

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone how to pass the two girls that prevents me from taking a shower? I need to have high charisma but I dont even have the option to increase charisma yet. I need to find the books and complete Bissete quests but I can't get the books from the bathroom because I can't progress with Roxxy quest.

Any suggestions?
Roxxy's two friends? You should be well after when you can increase charisma, which is with Gwen's friends at night in the park. At least, I think that's where it was...

Reactions: cyberfalcon

cyberfalcon

Jun 11, 2017
Roxxy's two friends? You should be well after when you can increase charisma, which is with Gwen's friends at night in the park. At least, I think that's where it was...
Ahh! You're Right! I forgot that you increase Charisma with the rap battles. I failed miserable the first time that's why I stopped trying.

Thank you! How did I forget it. I been stuck with the school event all day. I thought I was trapped in a bug where two events overlapped each other.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Why do people keep renaming Eve "Gwen" and Mia "Amy"?

*wonder*

Kazuma71

Jul 6, 2017
I will do like many people, wait for someone to share their backup. So a big thank you to the brave people to restart the game each time from the beginning and share their backups. Thank you in advance.

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
If you're doing the sex-ed route with Mrs J, it would be a welcome addition that when you play poker with her in the basement that the hanky and the panky gets a bit more, you know, penetrative, rather than incomplete handies. Spit roasting on the card table, or in the lounge; maybe if Erik loses the hand, there's a 1-on-1 h-scene with her and MC. (Always sort of bummed me out that you lose the chance of having her alone if you chose the sex-ed route)
Do you mean something like that?

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Hai, onegaishimasu!
When DC will give the patreon the chance to vote for the story of Erik and Mrsj, we hope that the remake is better but above all that the patreons choose that path, also because that story "seems" to be the cause old save file not compatible.
Sorry for my bad English.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
oke lets be real here i lets say the fetish where going for is purley impregnation and breeding cool oke lets say the mini game is the best thing ever lets say we dont need costum impreg scenes that we just need to slap the mini game on evry vaginal sex scene oke ? you with me ? then why the fuck are the pregnant at the end what the point of that with no pregnant sex ???? what is the dev snorting ? realy only talking to them pregnant and giving birth and then putting your kid at the baby play house at annies lol wtf :D why do so many people like the preg system !! and why is the mc's mom not getting love she being left out in the family of breeding :D

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Add: Didn't intend that as an insult, just good natured ribbing. I hope it wasn't taken as rude.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
its not about sense its just facts im just trying to make sense of the devs decision to stuff this way ?
The main reason is always time. Dc said that we may (will) get some pregnant sex at some point, just as Debbie will get her rework at some point. But it won't happen this year for sure, nor will it in early 2020.

Reactions: Big-T

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
The main reason is always time. Dc said that we may (will) get some pregnant sex at some point, just as Debbie will get her rework at some point. But it won't happen this year for sure, nor will it in early 2020.
when and where dith dc say anything about pregnant sex and second dith debbie not already have a rework ? side note even if what you say is true then its stil bullshit they could have added 1 scene of them pregnant having sex they seem to have time to make hospital scenes that nobody cares about

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
when and where dith dc say anything about pregnant sex and second dith debbie not already have a rework ? side note even if what you say is true then its stil bullshit they could have added 1 scene of them pregnant having sex they seem to have time to make hospital scenes that nobody cares about
He talked about the sex on stream a while back (actually more than once) and that Debbie will get her art rework has been clear for a year now. After all she got her update a very long time ago before the real reworks started. The point you are making is legitimate but it seems that he doesn't want to spend those additional days on those updates. Not that many people care about pregnancy anyway. I know that's hard for those with a fetish but this kind of content remains very low priority.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes