Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I come back after a week and all I see is complaints about 18.6... Whoo boy, how bad can it be?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I come back after a week and all I see is complaints about 18.6... Whoo boy, how bad can it be?
All i can say is **facepalm** about the game right now i think we should start a group against cookie fanboys maybe if the money flows stops he will listen

Reactions: Arap12

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Actually many people complaining about pregnancy
Sure, there are vocal minorties, but the same can be said about incest. Back then when DC removed the incest, many here predicted the end of the game, yet his revenue basically doubled after that. Right now I'm pretty much convinced that the vast majority of players don't really care about specific fetishes but just want to play "the game".
you know idc just give me a pregnant mom and when that happens add in pregnant sex and i forgive him for evrything a guy can hope
Well, that's a very specific demand. Many people have those and I think we can agree that DC has to find a compromise between all of them. There are quite a few things I'd love to see (like a Mia/Ms. Ross lesbian/threesome scene) which will likely never happen, while I have no interest at all in all this pregnancy stuff. That's just how it goes. At least you can be sure that Debbie will get her rework and that she'll be pregnant. For anything else you'll have to hope.

All i can say is **facepalm** about the game right now i think we should start a group against cookie fanboys maybe if the money flows stops he will listen
Especially for side content like you want it, I'd say that's pretty dangerous. As soon as there's a really, really significant drop in revenues, and by that I mean like sub 20k or less with falling tendencies, I could imagine DC would rather start wrapping up the game leaving out all of this specific side/niche/fetish content (like pregnant sex etc.) to move on to the next project.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hello i started the game yesterday and as far i remember there was no black screen left and right opf the game it was fit perfectly in my display and now it has cuts left and right it makes the game wasy smaller and it pisses me off i changed some resolution in the log txt nothing changes. do you people have also cuts left and right of the game?
If you mean the game has been 16:9 before and now it's 4:3 -- nope. It's 4:3 ever since I play it. Or do you thing DC did resize all the images on purpose?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Sure, there are vocal minorties, but the same can be said about incest. Back then when DC removed the incest, many here predicted the end of the game, yet his revenue basically doubled after that. Right now I'm pretty much convinced that the vast majority of players don't really care about specific fetishes but just want to play "the game".

Well, that's a very specific demand. Many people have those and I think we can agree that DC has to find a compromise between all of them. There are quite a few things I'd love to see (like a Mia/Ms. Ross lesbian/threesome scene) which will likely never happen, while I have no interest at all in all this pregnancy stuff. That's just how it goes. At least you can be sure that Debbie will get her rework and that she'll be pregnant. For anything else you'll have to hope.

Especially for side content like you want it, I'd say that's pretty dangerous. As soon as there's a really, really significant drop in revenues, and by that I mean like sub 20k or less with falling tendencies, I could imagine DC would rather start wrapping up the game leaving out all of this specific side/niche/fetish content (like pregnant sex etc.) to move on to the next project.
If he realy wanted to wrap up the game believe me he could he likes to extend his game and spend 4 months on updates cuz he makes 50 k a month between like 3-4 people that guy has mony dont be fooled

Reactions: seralam

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
Logging in after...lets just say quite a while...has the game still not developed to where old saves can be used in new updates?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Logging in after...lets just say quite a while...has the game still not developed to where old saves can be used in new updates?
Ask again in 2020 mister cookie might have some time then he is busy making mony while sleeping for the next 4 to 8 months

• Haha
Reactions: Kuro7

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If he realy wanted to wrap up the game believe me he could he likes to extend his game and spend 4 months on updates cuz he makes 50 k a month between like 3-4 people that guy has mony dont be fooled
Well, if it really was just about money and additional earnings, he'd certainly focus on actual popular topics, like additional anal scenes, BJs, boobjobs, threesomes etc. and that would beat milking/breeding, pregnancy, BDSM, a potential kevin scene etc. any day. Those are niches which would likely be ignored in that case.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Well, if it really was just about money and additional earnings, he'd certainly focus on actual popular topics, like additional anal scenes, BJs, boobjobs, threesomes etc. and that would beat milking/breeding, pregnancy, BDSM, a potential kevin scene etc. any day. Those are niches which would likely be ignored in that case.
i mean gotta plz the big pay patreons somehow gotta keep the milk cow flowing he just cant say fuck you out right can he :D its just minimal effort in long spaces of time 4 updates in 1 year is insane that game wont be finshed for 10 years at this rate its sad this game started out as something real great lets tak away half his money and see what happens :D

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
i mean gotta plz the big pay patreons somehow gotta keep the milk cow flowing he just cant say fuck you out right can he :D its just minimal effort in long spaces of time 4 updates in 1 year is insane that game wont be finshed for 10 years at this rate its sad this game started out as something real great lets tak away half his money and see what happens :D
You're a clown. "Let's take away half his money". 1. As though you COULD. 2. As though DC cares what you have to say about, well anything really. 3. You keep all this bullshit bitching going and guess what, you still gonna play the game when the next update comes. And the one after that. And the one after that. And still coming here to bitch about it.

Reactions: srksrk 68

krawler90

Nov 28, 2017
I have no idea why people are still supporting this obvious hoax project. Last update was just.. I have no words to describe how dissapointing. I won't ever again give 1$ on this project, or play another update. There are alot more ambitious project, giving more content in one month than this project in half a year for 1% of money Cookie is making.

I think he is too busy taking rides with his Bugatti Veyron, or building another summer residence, to create this game :D

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
You're a clown. "Let's take away half his money". 1. As though you COULD. 2. As though DC cares what you have to say about, well anything really. 3. You keep all this bullshit bitching going and guess what, you still gonna play the game when the next update comes. And the one after that. And the one after that. And still coming here to bitch about it.
mememememee :D dont get your panties to wet

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I have no idea why people are still supporting this obvious hoax project. Last update was just.. I have no words to describe how dissapointing. I won't ever again give 1$ on this project, or play another update. There are alot more ambitious project, giving more content in one month than this project in half a year for 1% of money Cookie is making.

I think he is too busy taking rides with his Bugatti Veyron, or building another summer residence, to create this game :D
true true i just like to complain for fun giggles and its even more funny when people like that tool who called me a clown get mad :D doesnt matter i dont pay if i dont like something il say it and keep playing the game and complaining for aslong as i want :D

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes