Netherstalker

Jun 9, 2018
Got error while starting, got no idea what to do, help

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label eve_classroom_dialogue is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 1 and
  File "scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 1.
The label eve_dialogue_options is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 4 and
  File "scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 4.
The label bedroom_dialogue is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 1 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 1.
The label sleeping is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 78 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 79.
The label mom_mc_sexvisit is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 165 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 160.
The label resume_sleeping_bedroom is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 174 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 169.
The label jerking_off_dialogue is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 193 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 188.
The label diane_masturbatory_fantasy_d17 is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 232 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 227.
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Jun 14 01:26:43 2019

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Got error while starting, got no idea what to do, help

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label eve_classroom_dialogue is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 1 and
  File "scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 1.
The label eve_dialogue_options is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 4 and
  File "scripts/characters/eve/french_classroom_button.rpyc", line 4.
The label bedroom_dialogue is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 1 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 1.
The label sleeping is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 78 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 79.
The label mom_mc_sexvisit is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 165 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 160.
The label resume_sleeping_bedroom is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 174 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 169.
The label jerking_off_dialogue is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 193 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 188.
The label diane_masturbatory_fantasy_d17 is defined twice, at
  File "game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 232 and
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 227.
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Jun 14 01:26:43 2019
play a good game :D that doesnt crash

onomatopeia

Jun 11, 2019
I went to Pink with Jenny in the mall to buy a toy, but now i can't seem to exit and im basically stuck here. Is this a common bug ? any advice on how i can fix this ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Edit
it's starting but all I see is errors and reload doesn't seem to help, maybe because i put naughty tribute in wrong?
You should ask this question in my thread then.

Do you have another mod installed? Try a clean install of the pure game first and see if it runs. Then install the Naughty Tribute mod and test the same.

Are you even sure you are using version 0.18.6 of the game?

Netherstalker

Jun 9, 2018
You should ask this question in my thread then.

Do you have another mod installed? Try a clean install of the pure game first and see if it runs. Then install the Naughty Tribute mod and test the same.

Are you even sure you are using version 0.18.6 of the game?
done, such a shame that lain's mode can't work with it

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Too every one who keeps saying pregnancies and babies have no pay off don't understand nor see the long term. People too focused on the current battle to see the entire war stragety so to speak. It may take years, but eventually the daughters will grow up into beautiful women to be new sexable beings. By than the protagonist will be 40ish years old but still gettin lucky!

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Sigh. Played through 18.2, found that there wasn't really much new content at all. Find out 18.6 has been released which took the code laid down for 18.x and actually added new content. Tried 18.6, all I get is errors when attempting to load any of my saves, and if I ignore the error, it just starts a new game. Apparently the "saved files are compatible" doesn't work very well yet.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Tried 18.6, all I get is errors when attempting to load any of my saves, and if I ignore the error, it just starts a new game. Apparently the "saved files are compatible" doesn't work very well yet.
18.5 was advertised as extras for 18.0, meaning extra flags and scenes added earlier in the existing storyflow for Jenny which would fuck with existing save files. What made you believe the saves would be compatible?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
18.5 was advertised as extras for 18.0, meaning extra flags and scenes added earlier in the existing storyflow for Jenny which would fuck with existing save files. What made you believe the saves would be compatible?
Well for one the 18.2 changelog notes that "no longer presume patch versions will break save file compatibility", and 18.5 or .6 mentions more fixes to save file compatibility. It kind of makes no sense that they're saying they're allowing save files to work across patches.... and then break it across the very next patch? Makes whatever they're doing rather pointless...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well for one the 18.2 changelog notes that "no longer presume patch versions will break save file compatibility", and 18.5 or .6 mentions more fixes to save file compatibility. It kind of makes no sense that they're saying they're allowing save files to work across patches.... and then break it across the very next patch? Makes whatever they're doing rather pointless...
I don't know what you read where, but I read that 0.18.2 was *not* compatible to 0.18.5, while saves from 0.18.5 are supposed to work with 0.18.6. They provided a savegame for 0.18.5 which I took to complete the new Jenny content with 0.18.6, so I can confirm personally that they are compatible and did not break anything.

And why people keep complainig about incompatible saves when a compatible complete (except new content) save is explicitly provided is completely beyond me.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes