good on you dev you thought you had me fooled
i know what youre doing very slick
now to find a way to break her attitude down a notch or more
at least i hope that is what the dev is thinking wink wink

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Lucy, with Annie watching.
Yeah, I like that though I could care less about Annie. She's a prude cunt worst than Jenny, at least Jenny is mean in a playful way. Annie is just a stuck up cunt. But, yeah. Lucy is definitely Waifu material. Only been touched by one man her husband. Very loyal and nurturing. The best Wife u can ask for.

• Love
Reactions: Richard Hughes

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
yeah, but i like a story or some kind of plot with isolation from world . after all the hard work, sex would be a reward.
Iguess..Oh, don't get me wrong, there's also some hard work and rewards in the summertimesaga world. Lots of grinding pizza deliveries and bug killing.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, I like that though I could care less about Annie. She's a prude cunt worst than Jenny, at least Jenny is mean in a playful way. Annie is just a stuck up cunt. But, yeah. Lucy is definitely Waifu material. Only been touched by one man her husband. Very loyal and nurturing. The best Wife u can ask for.
Annie hasn't exactly had much of her background explored outside of a hippy mother and a strict, potentially abusive father. Maybe wait until we know more about the character before you start describing her in such a reprehensible manner.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Annie hasn't exactly had much of her background explored outside of a hippy mother and a strict, potentially abusive father. Maybe wait until we know more about the character before you start describing her in such a reprehensible manner.
"..potentially abusive father."
Annie's Father hasn't exactly had much of his background explored either. Maybe wait until we know more about the character before you start describing him in such a reprehensible manner.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
From my POV:

• Beth, you have to spend $$$ because you have to fund her eating habit.
  • Consuela, you have to pay $$$ for her maid services.
  • Lucy doesn't want $$$, she's lonely housewife that wants you/MC's attention and dick. She also likes children therefore, she'll be down to be bred and be pregnant by your child.

Make your choice, I already made mine.
You wanna scholarship?

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Lily, even on naked photos, has pointed elf ears!
Well, now I'm waiting for Orcette in the body and not a painted girl on her pattern. :D

A head taller, muscular and green woman with big breasts. I'm looking forward. :p

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
What do you mean you can't play them? Click the video, what happens?
My bad. I realized after several attempts to play them that I had not did my end properly after connecting the two computers. All is fine now and have moved on. almost at the end of Jenny. Thanks for listening. :)

Reactions: tokuin

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Thread Updated:2019-06-05
Release Date: 2019-06-05
Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.18.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD

PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

thanks @DylanDoom for sharing

Patches:
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- -
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version! The saves doesn't include Diane's story! The Rollback enable also includes the mouse wheel enable and a unren fix!

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Am i blind or second by likes game on f95 doesn't have fan signatures link in op?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes