Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys i downloaded Summer time Saga( for the second time before i had saves ) , and my saved disappear no save but when i started a new game ( ofc i dont have the balls to start from the beginning just checking ) i found that i can skip dialogues , i dont understand did the name file save location changed or what becoz its impossible to skip dialogue if u got a save file or its hided ? Any help ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys i downloaded Summer time Saga( for the second time before i had saves ) , and my saved disappear no save but when i started a new game ( ofc i dont have the balls to start from the beginning just checking ) i found that i can skip dialogues , i dont understand did the name file save location changed or what becoz its impossible to skip dialogue if u got a save file or its hided ? Any help ?
... what?

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
14 hours playing this fucking game. I need my life back, so much fapping
I never cheat, so for 2 years I been replaying and replaying from start to finish every update release. I even dream about being in that world, knowing all the locations. I could see this game surpassing 2 of my most replayed games of all time time which is Resident Evil 4 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does 0.18.5 have to be at 100% before starting v18.6? Thank you.
You may as well ask if Final Fantasy 7 needs to be finished before playing Dirge of Cerberus.
Am i blind or second by likes game on f95 doesn't have fan signatures link in op?
I think I've seen a couple around the place but I don't think Krull made them.

LazuliKuririn GTA San Andreas is all kinds of awesome, even now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will the nun from the church get more content in the future along with Judith i imagine we will get reworks of your Landlady
(;)) and neighbor at some point too

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes