Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey,

what is meant with the option "clear persistent"?
The persistent data file is separate from your saves, it keeps track of scenes you've seen and thus what's available in the cookie jar. By clearing your persistent data, you reset the game as if you'd freshly installed it for the first time and have to unlock all the scenes again to be able to replay them.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question. Complete the whole story with Diane. Do I want to get her pregnant or not for the time being?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you get her pregnant, apart from her not being available for the fun actions for the next in-game weeks, it doesn't matter.

mumbalia

Jul 26, 2017
How often does this game usually take between updates? Not complaining, just looking at a general scale to see how often to check back on it. 3 months? 6 months? Just a vague guess would be much appreciated. Thanks

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
I would say this update will hit around mid to late november based on previous update cycles and general size of the update.

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Tbh i really care about the story and all those minor side character tho, it feels more complete and make the game more lively. Beside, good story and pacing make erotic scene more enjoyable. And yeah it's sad that some are just want to wank out and doesn't care about minor things but to each their own.
That's right
I am also surprised that there are so many people who focus only on sex scenes, ignoring history and why it all happened. History is what distinguishes weak games from good games. SS is a visual novel, not a sex simulator.

An appropriate story can justify why so many women are interested in MC and why they are able to accept that they are only one of many, and not the only one chosen.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
How often does this game usually take between updates? Not complaining, just looking at a general scale to see how often to check back on it. 3 months? 6 months? Just a vague guess would be much appreciated. Thanks
I had a spreadsheet for this on my old PC, but haven't updated it for a while. Essentially update times are generally trending upwards, and as I recall I was projecting about 4-5 months for this update, so I'd say end-of-October to end-of-November is the likely release window for 0.19.0 IMO

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I had a spreadsheet for this on my old PC, but haven't updated it for a while. Essentially update times are generally trending upwards, and as I recall I was projecting about 4-5 months for this update, so I'd say end-of-October to end-of-November is the likely release window for 0.19.0 IMO
By now there's a on their wiki which shows all the dates. Else I'd agree that they are probably aiming for Halloween, so they can introduce a bit of Halloween content as well.
Were they ever?
One of Diane's scenes had that option but it was removed in her last update. I'm fairly certain that it's simply too much work to adapt every scene and that's why the went for the "pill" which solves those problems. Not as realistic but probably way more practical.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I'm sure MC tried to use condoms, but couldn't find any that fit ... condom explosion eachtime that's why pills is way more secure :ROFLMAO:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i've tried to search to see if its the case or if i'm just missing something but are condoms no longer in the game?
I'm sure MC tried to use condoms, but couldn't find any that fit ... condom explosion eachtime that's why pills is way more secure :ROFLMAO:
Why would you want condoms?

Ivy still applies them. But if you like that you should not use my mod ;)

Reactions: Buddha330
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes