The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Also, 12 days until all the edging is over and the eruption of the abandoned fetishists can finally come forth. Hopefully they don't ruin it for themselves.
And again I say: When that day comes, there will be a massive day of masturbation by people unhappy with their lives, in front of monitors.
That day can be called INTERNATIONAL MASTURBACTION DAY.
...I mean... not counting the other 364 days of anonymous masturbation...

They are probably just tired of the bitches bitching, like a lot of us are.
Very much indeed!!
But these guys line up to whine here in the thread, always about the same thing, as if they were going to bet on Euromillions or the Lottery? They hope to win a prize or something?
It's always the same crying.

You know you lost an argument when you start talking relativity.
Have a nice day :ROFLMAO:
That is subjective you know?
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:...

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Very much indeed!!
But these guys line up to whine here in the thread, always about the same thing, as if they were going to bet on Euromillions or the Lottery? They hope to win a prize or something?
It's always the same crying.
What else are we going to talk about? The fucking gameplay? The game content that's two years old?

artworks-rXUL5DBwx25d8uV6-ZJRSyg-t500x500.jpg

Maybe you wanna bring in a related topic (If people even cared enough)? Nah? Thought so...

If this thread was truly moderated differently it would be as baron and dead as a fucking desert. Even then most of them would move to the dead as fuck Off-Topic Thread started by the one and only Count Clown.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If this thread was truly moderated differently it would be as baron and dead as a fucking desert.
Here we agree on something. Because your post and many others in this thread could and should be deleted as off-topic (including this post).
Even then most of them would move to the dead as fuck Off-Topic Thread started by the one and only Count Clown.
Aw, another who allows me to live rent-free within the cold and drafty porous confines of their head. Surprising there is so much much and dust in here with all the holes...

Dec 21, 2020
Ahmmm.... NO.

Its YOUR truth, not MINE.
The reality is... Truth is RELATIVE, depends of your points of view. Can be different from mine.
Thats called... OPINION.
So dont put your words on my mouth...
:KEK:
Oh yeah? What's the colour of the Sky? is it pink? or the grass on your feet? red?
Don't spread bullshit here son.
The reality is, DC is milking...
We already have enough DC defenders here being ashamed.

Dec 21, 2020
3 years? For the first year and a half there were 7 pre-tech updates that included over 40 new scenes/animations. So, progress shown within the context you asked - whether you liked that content or not.

Now, if you want to narrow that down to since the last pre-tech update (the past 18 months) - while not released- tasks have been started and approximately 80% have been completed. You can see some here: 76,318

As for showing other progress - it has been stated several times that the wallpapers include art which will implemented in the tech update release. You can see the art being accomplished through that. Again, progress.

Oh, and because the v0.20.16 didn't work with recent editions of Android, the development team recently released v0.20.16 that does work with recent Android versions. Again, more progress.

It's not the progress YOU want, but it is progress.

That said, what the fuck does it matter? You ain't paying for it. I ain't paying for it. No one here has to pay for it. Worrying about what DC banks for what he does (or doesn't) do is MOOT for F95. It has no relevance, except to the people who get hard wishing they could be their own boss, set their own schedule, develop their own creation, and make bank doing it.

They are probably just tired of the bitches bitching, like a lot of us are.

-------

Also, 12 days until all the edging is over and the eruption of the abandoned fetishists can finally come forth. Hopefully they don't ruin it for themselves.
Maybe this whole fight about DC can finally come to a stop... but i'm sure that it won't... they will still find some place to bother us with more theories about the tech update taking and eternity

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes