Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The poll that Rhonda won, Judith came in second with 31% of the votes. She's not as unpopular as people think.
True, but she was surpassed by Annie immediately thereafter. You also need to remember that there are fewer and fewer characters for the patreons to vote for. Her having a better score now doesn't really mean she has a following. If we include Rhonda and Annie on the list of female classmates to get content since we know they're the next two on the docket, Judith is one of three who does not have any storyline at all. Of those three two of them are presented as a package deal in the Latinas. Options are dwindling for girls from the school, so logically speaking Judith should be getting more votes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
True, but she was surpassed by Annie immediately thereafter. You also need to remember that there are fewer and fewer characters for the patreons to vote for. Her having a better score now doesn't really mean she has a following. If we include Rhonda and Annie on the list of female classmates to get content since we know they're the next two on the docket, Judith is one of three who does not have any storyline at all. Of those three two of them are presented as a package deal in the Latinas. Options are dwindling for girls from the school, so logically speaking Judith should be getting more votes.
It's hard to evaluate how popular a character is, by just looking at poll results. As mentioned before Mrs Johnson seemed like she was very popular and won a poll very early on. But after that her rework even with the whole save compatibility stuff never came close to winning. Annie and Mrs Smith also looked like they were very popular, and they never came close to win a poll until now. So yeah polls can be very deceiving. The main story went from 4% in one poll to 58% in the next one. Even DC was shocked when Rhonda won her poll, she never came close to win anything before that.

Last edited:

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
It's hard to evaluate how popular a character is, by just looking at poll results. As mentioned before Mrs Johnson seemed like she was very popular and won a poll very early on. But after that her rework even with the whole save compatibility stuff never came close to winning. Annie and Mrs Smith also looked like they were very popular, and they never came close to win a poll until now. So yeah polls can be very deceiving. The main story went from 4% in one poll to 58% in the next one. Even DC was shocked when Rhonda won her poll, she never came close to win anything before that.
and dont whales get extra votes? so even if more voters choose X, a smaller number of high tier patrons can make Y win.

DockOck

Feb 20, 2019
To be fair though, there's an obscene amount of patrons, the extra votes higher tiers get, probably don't count for much.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean not many people vote, the last poll DC made, it got 5570 votes. He has 25000 patrons. If you're willing to give 10 or 20 dollars per month, I think you're more likely to check his patreon regularly and vote for content, than the people that just pledge 1 dollar. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

the latest update 2.09 of the features a fix for optional content handling, and another bunch of optional content.

Version 0.20.1-2.09:
  • Fixed a problem with sample screenshots not present in optional content archive.
  • Added optional content for hairy Debbie, taken from Hairy Saga mod and made fully compatible to this mod (adjusted and added missing images).
  • Removed Helen's transparent corsett from the main mod.
  • Added two optional content packs for Helen (transparent corsett with and without bush). Hairy option taken from Hairy Saga mod and made fully compatible to this mod (adjusted and added missing images).
Enjoy!

Reactions: YellowSquareBoi

DockOck

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, mods, would it be possible to pin the poll to the OP just for like a month? That way we could see who the most popular waifu is.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
OMG. The GILF we have might count as funny. Leave it at that. Why do people keep hijack my favorite games and make them into something completely different?
No kink shaming. Also, whats so bad about posting that? Like we influence the team.

Reactions: Ranma

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Hey, mods, would it be possible to pin the poll to the OP just for like a month? That way we could see who the most popular waifu is.
its obvious it will be eve or roxxy anyway since they are the only ones with an actual route
but im surprised how mia got so many

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean not many people vote, the last poll DC made, it got 5570 votes. He has 25000 patrons. If you're willing to give 10 or 20 dollars per month, I think you're more likely to check is patreon regularly and vote for content, than the people that just pledge 1 dollar. But I could be wrong.
1 dollar patrons indeed aren't allowed to vote in those update polls on his homepage, you'll have to pay $5 or more to do so. The patreon polls on the other hand are for every patron and everybody only has one vote, no matter the tier.

Having said all that, the differences between the winner and the second place have been huge in recent times, so I doubt those additional votes actually matter.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Having said all that, the differences between the winner and the second place have been huge in recent times, so I doubt those additional votes actually matter.
Maybe. My point is just that polls aren't the most accurate representation of how the whole community feels about the characters. I remember when Rhonda won, a lot of people were like, how the fuck did she win? Including DC.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes