j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, opinions tend to change based on what's in the game and what people can vote on. I mean, it's known that DC really likes the underground cult stuff, but I totally get why Ronda and Cassie/Olivia won against Annie and Judith. In the end they both cater to some degree of rarer taste/fetish, while the Ronda/Cassie combination is really straightforward.

Edit: To illustrate a bit more, the sporty, good looking black girl and the naughty blonde lifeguard won against a chubby, bland wallflower and her bullies and a slightly sadistic hall monitor and her very sadistic headmistress, who leads some kind of cult.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I get your point. I'm not that into Annie's update either. I'm curious about the cult but her and Mrs Smith are really annoying, the only character that I want to see more in her update is her mom.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm hoping Annie's update focuses largely on making her a far nicer character. We haven't exactly had a chance to know her outside of her role as Smith's prime lackey and her implied daddy issues.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Annie's story is interesting because I don't see how he would make her a nicer person. Usually I have some ideas on the direction the stories might go, in this case I have no fucking clue.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as standard plots go it would probably be some variation of "Mrs. Smith overdoing it, bringing Annie in some kind of really bad situation, MC saves her, she fully realizes what happened and what she did was wrong, she becomes attached to MC, etc."

Of course there's quite a bit of variation in how far DC/Sploosh could take these things. There's certainly an opening for some S&M stuff in there, with Annie ending up actually submissive towards MC while the scenes with Mrs. Smith could be at the other end of that spectrum. But I have no idea whether that's what DC plans.
I'd personally hope for at least some options if they decide to go down that S&M route.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think they will go deep into the S&M stuff, DC doesn't seem to be a big fan of the more hardcore fetishes. I'm more interested to see what is the deal with the cult, since he already introduced magic in the game with Daisy and there are monster girls. I'm curious to see if he goes the paranormal route.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'd love to break her tits, metaphorically speaking.
I think this Robocop attitude she has masks a closet Submissive tendancy.
It only seems to come out during her "private dealings" with Mrs. Smith.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Is Eve's story line complete yet : ( im at the part were i made her and MC a couple and MC and Eve are expecting. anything specific after that oO? like no way to tell other characters your having a kid?

mind you i just downloaded this two days ago

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Check the phone, there's a hint system in there for most girls (and yes, getting a girl preg is 99%+ of the time the end of her route)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ Check the phone, there's a hint system in there for most girls (and yes, getting a girl preg is 99%+ of the time the end of her route)
Well that would be an interesting plot -- getting her pregnant on the very first date and starting her story from there...

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Did Judith just receive a looks update or will she be getting gameplay and story update too?

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
Guys, how do i proceed with Roxxy route? I am still stuck at ‘ Roxxy has issues with Dexter, i should check out the school’. I already checked every place that can be check(including locker) in the morning and afternoon and evening but nothing. Anyone know how to clear this?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm more interested to see what is the deal with the cult, since he already introduced magic in the game with Daisy and there are monster girls. I'm curious to see if he goes the paranormal route.
My feeling always was, that DC would reserve the magical/supernatrual stuff for the monster girl branches which are optional. I'd be surprised if we'd see a main branch with real paranomal stuff. Though I could easily see that Mrs. Smith thinks she's some kind of reincarnated goddess or so and thus tries some strange things.
I think this Robocop attitude she has masks a closet Submissive tendancy.
It only seems to come out during her "private dealings" with Mrs. Smith.
Yeah, it would fit the current setting quite well. And unlike the Helen/Angelica part it seems quite a bit more real.
Did Judith just receive a looks update or will she be getting gameplay and story update too?
As mentioned, he did rework her appearance in the first scene at school. But as far as I'm aware, that's just the sprite and not her scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
No, they don't. 19.5 saves do not work with the new 20.x version.

View attachment 682824

If I open any of those, I can't proceed where the save should proceed.

Also mentioned in the first post.
I played all new 0.20.x content from 19.5 saves with no issues. I got the yellowed-out saves like you show here, but I simply clicked on them and the save loaded and off I went.

I also played from a fresh start because I sort of have all the paths memorized by this point. lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My feeling always was, that DC would reserve the magical/supernatrual stuff for the monster girl branches which are optional. I'd be surprised if we'd see a main branch with real paranomal stuff. Though I could easily see that Mrs. Smith thinks she's some kind of reincarnated goddess or so and thus tries some strange things.
I think you are probably right, but this is one of thoses games that doesn't take itselt too seriously, for me it would be interesting if they went the magical/supernatural route. Like using the male students' sexual energy to try summon some kind of spirit or some shit like that. I like the fantasy stuff, but I know it's very unlikely that he will go that route.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We all know the underschool cult is Bible Black in disguise, so expect futa demons in the coming year(s) .......

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes