Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maria has a pregnant sex scene, and DC said he plans on adding more pregnant scenes to other characters in the future.

dennisbee

Jun 10, 2019
Please Help!
I was punch by Dexter and now in the Hospital!

I make the Call, i have the key to the room, i have the anti baby pille.
And now? I'm Lost in the Hospital. The Map is Gray in the 1, 2 and 3.

What can i do?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
what do you do to unlock the lab o.o in the hospital to get the BE pills :eek: and can you use them on any character :p

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Please Help!
I was punch by Dexter and now in the Hospital!

I make the Call, i have the key to the room, i have the anti baby pille.
And now? I'm Lost in the Hospital. The Map is Gray in the 1, 2 and 3.

What can i do?
On the first floor you should find the "Go Back" button at the bottom of the screen.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There is no "true route". Whatever weird Eve fetish you got is purely on you, the rest of us can enjoy dicking every girl in town

Reactions: Glorious Cat

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
^ There is no "true route". Whatever weird Eve fetish you got is purely on you, the rest of us can enjoy dicking every girl in town
no nothing like that LOL the story the best :3 really so the game wont like. omg your cheating on so and so Oo?

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Can someone help me activate the incest patch on android. I've moved it to the folder as instructed but it's not working. Also will it work on previous saves or do I ve start a new game.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Incest patch doesn't work. How to install it again? Changing the file name or move it to game folder i'm very confused someone pls help

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Is Eve's story line complete yet : ( im at the part were i made her and MC a couple and MC and Eve are expecting. anything specific after that oO? like no way to tell other characters your having a kid?

mind you i just downloaded this two days ago
it's pretty much the end of her route but don't forget to check the bathroom at her house while she's pregnant. grace, eve and odette each get a pretty hot scene and i think lots of people miss out on it.

Yeah I get your point. I'm not that into Annie's update either. I'm curious about the cult but her and Mrs Smith are really annoying, the only character that I want to see more in her update is her mom.
best thing about the annie update is going to be her milf mom, also i think annie herself is going to grow on a lot of people just how it happened with roxxy. couldn't care less about the principal though, she's almost roz tier in my book

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Maybe. My point is just that polls aren't the most accurate representation of how the whole community feels about the characters. I remember when Rhonda won, a lot of people were like, how the fuck did she win? Including DC.
that was such a glorious day. should have popped bottle of champagne because i would have never thought we would see rhonda before 2023 or so

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
best thing about the annie update is going to be her milf mom, also i think annie herself is going to grow on a lot of people just how it happened with roxxy. couldn't care less about the principal though, she's almost roz tier in my book
Yeah I don't like the principal's character design at all, I wouldn't say she is at the same level as Roz, but she isn't good looking.

Reactions: McSlut

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
that was such a glorious day. should have popped bottle of champagne because i would have never thought we would see rhonda before 2023 or so
Now that DC reworked Rhonda's character design, I want to see more of her, her old design didn't really catch my attention that much, it was the same with eve. She never looked bad, but she looks way better now.

Reactions: McSlut

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Sex scenes with pregnant women would be an interesting addition
I totally hope it will be done, soon. Also that the Camshow does not stop because of the pregnancy. And we can use all the stuff from the Pink Shop in the Camshows.

I only wish if the MC from the Hospital Lab can get also a genetic engineering drug or something like that.

Maybe making it very, very hard for Diane, Mom and Sis to get baby's at all until you were in the Lab.

Incest patch doesn't work. How to install it again? Changing the file name or move it to game folder i'm very confused someone pls help
You need the patch-v0201.rpa in your game folder, that is all. Should work. Maybe additionally my additional lines mod

Don't know why so many didn't expect here. I would prefer Judith, but it was more than enough time that we get Ronda.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes