maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody finding there's a lot of scenes that just don't quite make sense as you progress? It seems that later updates change the base personality and relationships between characters that aren't reflected in older content and haven't been updated (Tony and Marie having a row in Eve's storyline over nothing, when the main story shows them very happy together and Tony not having any kind of flip temper even if Marie digs at him/Eve saying she was hanging out with the guys in the park during the Art Class storyline when she actively hates them in her own storyline). Would like it if they cleaned up a few of these earlier interactions....

Also, does anyone know how to get to the content from 19.5? Haven't been able to figure out how to start it.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Anybody finding there's a lot of scenes that just don't quite make sense as you progress? It seems that later updates change the base personality and relationships between characters that aren't reflected in older content and haven't been updated (Tony and Marie having a row in Eve's storyline over nothing, when the main story shows them very happy together and Tony not having any kind of flip temper even if Marie digs at him/Eve saying she was hanging out with the guys in the park during the Art Class storyline when she actively hates them in her own storyline). Would like it if they cleaned up a few of these earlier interactions....

Also, does anyone know how to get to the content from 19.5? Haven't been able to figure out how to start it.
yeah i noticed that too and really confused me : ( she cant stand them so why hang with them? made no scence also her story glitched a little.

BTW I find this kind of ummm disturbing that after having a kid after so many days. the kid just well you know BLOOPS out of the game oO? no mention being taken to a day care or nothing ><

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

0.20's stuff starts during Debbie's early days (like a week from hitting new game), your save fucked up or you didn't try hard enough. Just start a new game and it'll show its face pretty fast
yeah i noticed that too and really confused me : ( she cant stand them so why hang with them? made no scence also her story glitched a little.

BTW I find this kind of ummm disturbing that after having a kid after so many days. the kid just well you know BLOOPS out of the game oO? no mention being taken to a day care or nothing ><
Go to the daycare, Annie's mom will have a dialog choice to talk about MC's kids ........ The game is about dicking every girl in town, not about the aftermath of getting them preg

S R Singh

Oct 30, 2017
Guys I am not able to complete Eve route as I completed the Tony route. Now, when I go to get pizzza for Eve route I am getting a dialogue, "No, I do not want Tony to take unnecessary risks". Is there a way out to complete Eve route? Or I wait for the new update

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can do every route in any order. Check the phone hints. Either that or you somehow screwed your game using a random method nobody knows (not even you). Keep trying using the phone hints or restart and rush to Eve's route

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Guys I am not able to complete Eve route as I completed the Tony route. Now, when I go to get pizzza for Eve route I am getting a dialogue, "No, I do not want Tony to take unnecessary risks". Is there a way out to complete Eve route? Or I wait for the new update
If you finish Tony's story, you cannot complete any other route needing pizza or lasagne takeout.

• Sad
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Since always the quests and events always bug out at the end, can't progress some, and some display older objectives.

Has been like this for years for me, it's fairly gamebreaking.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Incest patch doesn't really work as expected. Debbie call Diane 'aunt Diane' and she still refer anon as she's not your son on some dialogues. I thought this game only need persistent flag

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you finish Tony's story, you cannot complete any other route needing pizza or lasagne takeout.
Nope, you can do every route in any order, even after Tony's. You gottta go all the way making Maria preg (and having the baby, then wait for them to come back to the pizzeria, then wait again for her to dump it at the daycare, can't remember if the night stuff happens after or during the baby weeks), after that everything works as normal
Since always the quests and events always bug out at the end, can't progress some, and some display older objectives.

Has been like this for years for me, it's fairly gamebreaking.
Stop saving in the middle of routes/dialogs, the game is playable and every route can be finished without any bugs. Also don't import anything before 0.19.5, and even then, you're always better just restarting. You keep the jar stuff and only need to waste a whopping 5 mins to skip the first ~3 days to unlock free roam and be on any route

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
She should be Debbie, if you didn't changed her name. Only if MC speaks with her or about her, it should be Mom or something like that. Or if others like Erik speak with the MC about Debbie. Or in situations while helping mom with homework or entering the attic the first times.
There are some textlines which are not incestified with the patch. For this I made the . But even this may not complete with the current version, because I do not play it in the moment. So I need saves off non-incest textlines to include them in the patch.
View attachment 687306
So do I just copy the file to the game folder even for android.

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Also can anybody help me with the Mia route. I can't seem to select easel for drawing the tattoo in the art room. Btw am playing on android.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess it's still not this year that we will get the halloween monster girl update. Last stream DC was talking about it, he said that he has been working on it for over a year now in his spare time, and the update it's just half way done. He said the update will be as big as a regular update and it will have 3 monster girls and some new locations. Maybe he can sill release a small update on halloween, maybe a couple new scenes with some of the more popular new characters like Grace. But I think it's more likely we get a small update around christmas.

Reactions: ragbat

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Annie's story is interesting because I don't see how he would make her a nicer person. Usually I have some ideas on the direction the stories might go, in this case I have no fucking clue.
Separating her from the principal and helping her out with some kind of family issue would probably be the most effective way to do it. She'll probably always be the serious, slightly uptight character, but so far we haven't seen her in any scenarios where we get to see more than her "work" face. I can't imagine she'd be such a bitch when she's actually relaxed. I also wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a Helga-Arnold situation.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Separating her from the principal is the best option, I really don't like her character. Some characters are annoying but at least they look good, Mrs Smith doesn't have any redeeming quality.

• Thinking Face

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah I would just expect to get dommed by Principal Smith for a while before getting a comeuppance, she doesn't seem like a character that realizes the error of their ways in the end.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes