Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Entire premise of the game is MC with 1+ girl(s), Erik's route is an exception. Don't expect much else mmf, maybe with Kevin but that'll be mm :unsure:

Reactions: caspian90

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
DC was talking about that on stream today, when he released Erik's update a lot of people complained about that scene. I don't know if he will keep that scene when he reworks his story.

Reactions: Omniel

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
at we will get the halloween monster girl update. Last stream DC was talking about it, he said that he has been working on it for over a year now in his spare time, and the update it's just half way done. He said the update will be as big as a regular update and it will have 3 monster girls and some new locations.
That would be really cool. I would not care if it is really Halloween or not.

I also hope that the other monster girls, Daisy and Fish-Girl, get also an update.

DC was talking about that on stream today, when he released Erik's update a lot of people complained about that scene. I don't know if he will keep that scene when he reworks his story.
What kind of scene is it?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That would be really cool. I would not care if it is really Halloween or not.

I also hope that the other monster girls, Daisy and Fish-Girl, get also an update.

What kind of scene is it?
Aqua and Daisy should get at least one more scene. Aqua doesn't even have pregnancy yet. But I don't think he will add it any time soon.

The scene DC was talking about was MC, Erik and Mrs J's threesome. A lot of people didn't like that when his update came out, I am not sure if he will keep it when he reworks Erik's story. I'm not a big fan of it either so if he removes it, it's fine with me. And I also think that 3 branching paths for one update it's too much, I think we should just choose between getting Mrs J or June.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The scene DC was talking about was MC, Erik and Mrs J's threesome. A lot of people didn't like that when his update came out, I am not sure if he will keep it when he reworks Erik's story. I'm not a big fan of it either so if he removes it, it's fine with me. And I also think that 3 branching paths for one update it's too much, I think we should just choose between getting Mrs J or June.
So he should make the scene avoidable. No sex training together.
I think it was a nice scene. Not my favorite and maybe not a fapping scene for me, but I like it that the MC does this for his friend. I would even like to see that he and June have a sexual relationship. As much I loved the MC&June scene, I could not do that to Erik.

Even if many people said they didn't liked the scene, there could still be more who had no issues with it, but those do not say anything. Why should they, if they are not dissatisfied.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So he should make the scene avoidable. No sex training together.
I think it was a nice scene. Not my favorite and maybe not a fapping scene for me, but I like it that the MC does this for his friend. I would even like to see that he and June have a sexual relationship. As much I loved the MC&June scene, I could not do that to Erik.

Even if many people said they didn't liked the scene, there could still be more who had no issues with it, but those do not say anything. Why should they, if they are not dissatisfied.
In this type of games people usually don't like sharing girls. If you remove the threesome scene, Erik still gets some action. If you choose to help him find a girlfriend he gets June. If you decide to get June for yourself, Erik keeps having fun with Mrs J. The premise of the game since the beginning was MC gets all the girls. That scene with Erik is kinda weird to me. But if DC decides to keep it won't bother me much I just won't choose that path.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I seriously hope that it'll stay. I mean, I'm willing to go along with quite a bit, but some people are actually pretty ridiculous. The game has like 95% vanilla MC/female sex scenes and people still actually complain about some sharing, (St)Eve and some smaller fetishes being optional.

It's the same with those who want to get every single scene in one playthrough. Yes, it may be somewhat convenient, but it seriously removes the possibilty to actually write a decent story for everyone and to have at least some variety.

The sad thing is that DC knows all this and I really hope he remembers it and does what he likes and not what a vocal group of patrons want.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I get a problem if the MC get more and more an asshole. I just could not play someone who does not care for his friends and thinks only about himself. I have this issue in the moment in School, Love & Friends where the MC fucks everyone, but kicks everyone, or better most away, even those who are nice to him.

If DC starts to change the game into one where he betray his friends, I think I would stop playing it. But maybe I am one of few who thinks so. And the DC should do what gives him more money.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't really see MC becoming anything close to being an asshole, but I have to say that I really liked the idea of Erik getting a girlfriend and I personally do indeed like MMF threesomes at times.

In general I think working on stuff you actually want to create yourself is quite a bit more motivating, than permanently thinking that you'd actually like to do things a bit different.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I seriously hope that it'll stay. I mean, I'm willing to go along with quite a bit, but some people are actually pretty ridiculous. The game has like 95% vanilla MC/female sex scenes and people still actually complain about some sharing, (St)Eve and some smaller fetishes being optional.

It's the same with those who want to get every single scene in one playthrough. Yes, it may be somewhat convenient, but it seriously removes the possibilty to actually write a decent story for everyone and to have at least some variety.

The sad thing is that DC knows all this and I really hope he remembers it and does what he likes and not what a vocal group of patrons want.
I'm not a big fan of the scene but if it stays I won't bother me. It will take a long while until he reworks Erik's story until then he will change his mind 100 times.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really see MC becoming anything close to being an asshole, but I have to say that I really liked the idea of Erik getting a gf and I personally do indeed like MMF threesomes at times.

In general I think working on stuff you actually want to create yourself is quite a bit more motivating, than permanently thinking that you'd actually like to do things a bit different.
DC said that when he reworks Erik's story he wants to make Erik more likeable and show how good of a friend he is.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I don't really see MC becoming anything close to being an asshole, but I have to say that I really liked the idea of Erik getting a girlfriend and I personally do indeed like MMF threesomes at times.

I personally don't like the mmf thing. But as long as it is optional I don't see a problem with it staying in. All devs need to follow their own vision of the game they are making and if players don't like it don't play it. I know though that these types of games depends on the patrons so the devs have to find a balance in what he wants and what they want. It sucks for the devs.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He has over 25k patrons, even if he pisses a crapton of them by doing what he wants, the game's future is still secured. There was never a patron decrease in the 3+ years of the game being on Patreon, even if most posts over there are people bitching non-stop it takes 3+ months per update/DC is a scamlord/Judith needs scenes but nobody votes for her/saves being unplayable is the worst thing to happen to mankind ........

Reactions: EJW

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC said that when he reworks Erik's story he wants to make Erik more likeable and show how good of a friend he is.
Yeah, that has indeed always been the plan. One has to keep in mind that his story was made in a time when most quests simply were nothing more but earning money and buying stuff. It's almost as bad as Jenny's old "story" and really needs a huge fix. Else I'm sure DC/Sploosh will defuse the part where MC basically takes June from Erik, so it doesn't look like MC betrays him. It was badly written from the start and they'll do better. Apart from that I hope they'll keep the basic framework at least.

I'd personally make 2 paths instead of the current 3, one where Erik gets June and MC gets Mrs. Johnson/Anna for himself, and another where MC get's June for himself while Erik gets Mrs. Johnson and likes to share, so there's the option for the Erik/MC threesome.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You don't steal June from Erik if you never present her to him (like it is now and always been) .....

Sleazeball move to keep her for MC ? Yes, maybe. Pure cucking Erik out of his girl ? Not really, since the only time they can be together in the same sentence is when MC thinks about what to do in the route/choices, Erik can't be cucked if he never meets her

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i cant seem to figure out how to get the latation quest from diana done. i went to my computer but i dont knwo what to do after that

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
^ Entire premise of the game is MC with 1+ girl(s), Erik's route is an exception. Don't expect much else mmf, maybe with Kevin but that'll be mm :unsure:
game could really use some fmf though. i wish there was a follow up scene with ross and mia, or imagine a threesome with eve and odette or jenny and roxxy. fuck the possibilities are endless. i really think the game could be a tad more creative in that sense, doesn't always have to be just the MC with one girl.

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
could someone link me the save for the aunt and mom sex scene? i completed the mom then completed the aunts but at the end of the aunts the moms reset

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
^ You don't steal June from Erik if you never present her to him (like it is now and always been) .....
Well, that's just semantics in my opinion. It's certainly a real dick move and DC said a long time ago that he wants to correct that.

game could really use some fmf though. i wish there was a follow up scene with ross and mia, or imagine a threesome with eve and odette or jenny and roxxy. fuck the possibilities are endless. i really think the game could be a tad more creative in that sense, doesn't always have to be just the MC with one girl.
I fully agree and details can always change anyway. So many people screamed years ago that the entire premise of the game would be incest. Well, that certainly wasn't true, ever.

I mean, it sounds a lot like we'll get that MC/Eve/Odette MMF threesome at some point (at least Sploosh mentioned that) and the whole Tony thing is almost too good to let it pass. The only thing that constrains these things is time and I'm sure that's what it's ultimately going to be about.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes