srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
is there a walkthrough mod???
Lain's mod used to be, but no longer has the walkthrough I think.

My mod (see signature) fixes the To-Do list in MC's phone, and adds other useful things like character icons on the map so that you know where everybody is, and much more. Also, it includes the link to the official walkthrough, but you don't need the mod to access that.

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
Lain's mod used to be, but no longer has the walkthrough I think.

My mod (see signature) fixes the To-Do list in MC's phone, and adds other useful things like character icons on the map so that you know where everybody is, and much more. Also, it includes the link to the official walkthrough, but you don't need the mod to access that.
thanks mate

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Every single update is "Biggest super mega hyper ultra largest update in the history of mankind" and after 5 months we always get few scenes, and sometimes its so poorly tested that there are not working scenes in cookie jar.
Have you forgotten that everything is hand-drawn? That accounts for the majority of time.
If the game breaks for you, it's because you're TRYING to make it break.
Also, take it for granted that unless told otherwise, older saves WILL break the game or cause it crash on load.

Reactions: Kenuichi

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Every single update is "Biggest super mega hyper ultra largest update in the history of mankind" and after 5 months we always get few scenes, and sometimes its so poorly tested that there are not working scenes in cookie jar.
It's true that there were bugs like that in the release versions. But they almost all got fixed in the x.1 bugfix versions that followed soon after.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Have you forgotten that everything is hand-drawn? That accounts for the majority of time.
If the game breaks for you, it's because you're TRYING to make it break.
Also, take it for granted that unless told otherwise, older saves WILL break the game or cause it crash on load.
DC finishes the art long before the coding is finished for virtually every single update. Hand-drawn art is not holding up the development of this game at all.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DC finishes the art long before the coding is finished for virtually every single update. Hand-drawn art is not holding up the development of this game at all.
He won't hire another coder. He might swap him around like he did with pandadude and dogeek though. And coding is the last step in the dev cycle. Either learn to cringe and wait or go to Patreon/Discord, splurge insane $ at DC and force him to hire some more dev dudes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't see it coming out this month. DC kinda fucked up this time he shouldn't have said that the split parts would take around 2 months. It is really hard to tell how close it is for him to release the first part since the tracker is for the full 0.20.5.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I don't see it coming out this month. DC kinda fucked up this time he shouldn't have said that the split parts would take around 2 months. It is really hard to tell how close it is for him to release the first part since the tracker is for the full 0.20.5.
Most people will be on vacation so less complaints, maybe that's was the plan all along :illuminati:
And same here, I don't see the release coming this month. Arts is at more than 50% but posing is stuck at 6/17 since I don't know when..
Steam's sales "saved me", I have more thing to do when i'm stuck at home for now :)

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes