Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 3 dudes above : we were supposed to get 0.20.5.1 around this time and the 0.20.5.2 in 2 months, if we go with what DC said when he dumped 0.20 in May. Seems like this won't happen-ish. Really doubtful we get a glimpse of 0.21 this year too. We might get both 0.20.5 by October or November .....

with money that devs have, they could start another high quality project , but they just milking u ))
Whining about the income is against the rules, enjoy your ban

Reactions: Bydu

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
One thing I would like to applaud the team on is the multiple path order writing. For instance if you get Grace pregnant before the Jenny path she shows up pregnant at the mall and the conversation goes differently. This is also true of doing the Roxxy path before Tina as the conversation when Becca and Missy catch you is different. Also, if you complete the Roxxy path before the Bissette path her conversation goes differently. All this adds replayability to the game.

I am disappointed that Jenny does not show up pregnant during the Diane path and Diane is not pregnant during the Debbie path. Hopefully all these threads will be sewn up closer to full release.

Does anyone have any other path crossovers I am missing?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
with money that devs have, they could start another high quality project , but they just milking u ))
So, rather them finishing the one project they have, you want them to start another one because you are feeling milked? Strange logic.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So, rather them finishing the one project they have, you want them to start another one because you are feeling milked? Strange logic.
While I don't quite agree with his sentiment, I think he meant a game to develop concurrently with Summertime Saga. Like Baal7734 with Superpowered and Loser.
Or maybe he has the Trap Eve blues and that is something I can not understand. Eve is stunning no matter what's in her pants.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Explain how codedude will code-in a scene that the poser/dialogue hasn't made yet ? This should be fun. Lemme try :

Tell the engine to go fetch an image that doesn't exist since poser isn't finished, make it load that into a scene the dialogue isn't written for, then load-up frames of animations DC didn't draw yet. Yep, works like a charm

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ Explain how codedude will code-in a scene that the poser/dialogue hasn't made yet ? This should be fun. Lemme try :

Tell the engine to go fetch an image that doesn't exist since poser isn't finished, make it load that into a scene the dialogue isn't written for, then load-up frames of animations DC didn't draw yet. Yep, works like a charm
Animations and images can have placeholders. That's what, for instance, Disney and Pixar always do for early versions of movies. In fact, it would be trivial to finish the game and replace the placeholders later with finalized images of the same name. The code would never have to be touched.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Gents, apologies if it has already been answered (skimming through 2.5k pages is a bit time consuming...), but is there a direct link from the story to Major Rump's household storylines (Consuela, Iwanka, Melonia)? I only found out that I can do something when I accidentally clicked Major's house. But it seems very disjointed from the rest. Is there actually a reason to go to Rump's house without breaking the immersion?

Ninjafape

Aug 4, 2018
I just played this game and having fun of it but, seems like I can't enter Mia's house there a lock icon on it. should I assume it is a bug? since after your conversation with mia there's a pop up that says I unlocked her place?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gents, apologies if it has already been answered (skimming through 2.5k pages is a bit time consuming...), but is there a direct link from the story to Major Rump's household storylines (Consuela, Iwanka, Melonia)? I only found out that I can do something when I accidentally clicked Major's house. But it seems very disjointed from the rest. Is there actually a reason to go to Rump's house without breaking the immersion?
No reason yet. Until 0.20.5 (both of them), the only thing to do there is get Consuela out and into MC's life
I just played this game and having fun of it but, seems like I can't enter Mia's house there a lock icon on it. should I assume it is a bug? since after your conversation with mia there's a pop up that says I unlocked her place?
Mia's house unlocks on like day 1 or 2. You need to go there before the school unlocks (after Erik's house, if memory serves right)

AfroSavior

Apr 29, 2020
Art looks sweet, so I will give this game a shot. Saw a post while I was looking through this thread saying that you could use both Lain's Mod and the Naughty Tribute Mod at the same time for an earlier version of this game; does that still hold true for this version? If not, which mod do you all recommend using?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes