Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
In the latest update does anyone know we're all the used panty locations are? the last pair found where in Mia's room can't seem to find any more

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
In the latest update does anyone know we're all the used panty locations are? the last pair found where in Mia's room can't seem to find any more
I found one in Jenny's room (sister), go to the basement of the MC's home where you see Debbie (Mother) there a basket of clothes sitting on the floor. And the one you found in Mia's bedroom.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not gonna lie. I was expecting more with this jenny update. The Roxxy update was worth the wait, but this one for Jenny seemed half assed for real. I don't even know why it was redone. Unless the Girlfriend Experience thing leads somewhere else, but I haven't seen anything. Idk, feel like more could've been done. I hope Eve's story is good. I've been waiting for hers, she's a person I would go after in real life. She listens to rap, its dope.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Late September will be the earliest release of v.19 in my CALCULATION! and not much finishing just grinding again :(
THis game is in serious trouble of losing funding if these updates keep dragging on. When you have a team like S.S. does and your not putting out monthly updates people will lose interest, the project had already seen people just stop funding it, and the popularity of the game has dropped. Obviously not being able use previous saves is a big reason. I played (tried to anyway) the 0.18.6 update and ran into bug after bug. The only thing you can really do is wait for a walkthrough from someone else who ran into the bugs, to avoid the bugs.

Brainvow

Oct 21, 2017
I went to Pink with Jenny in the mall to buy a toy, but now i can't seem to exit and im basically stuck here. Is this a common bug ? any advice on how i can fix this ?
Having the same problem. Version 0.18.6 with "Lain's Mod Pack" and "Incest Patch".
There is no way to leave the Pink Store after this scene.
Any suggestions?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
THis game is in serious trouble of losing funding if these updates keep dragging on. When you have a team like S.S. does and your not putting out monthly updates people will lose interest, the project had already seen people just stop funding it, and the popularity of the game has dropped.
Well, it didn't have monthly updates for more than 2 years (one could argue that it never really had them except for the first few months) and DC's revenue has more than doubled since. Else I don't really see a drop. At least right now the earnings seem pretty stable above 50k.

Reactions: HB38 and Re-4Andrew

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Having the same problem. Version 0.18.6 with "Lain's Mod Pack" and "Incest Patch".
There is no way to leave the Pink Store after this scene.
Any suggestions?
Try without the mods first. If it does not work, attach a savegame here, I will take a look. I just did a re-play the last days, I had no problem, but I remember it was a bit tricky to advance here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
THis game is in serious trouble of losing funding if these updates keep dragging on. When you have a team like S.S. does and your not putting out monthly updates people will lose interest, the project had already seen people just stop funding it, and the popularity of the game has dropped. Obviously not being able use previous saves is a big reason. I played (tried to anyway) the 0.18.6 update and ran into bug after bug. The only thing you can really do is wait for a walkthrough from someone else who ran into the bugs, to avoid the bugs.
In what universe do you live? The game is more popular than ever.

Btw/ I just did a replay and had not one game breaking bug.

Reactions: MonteChristo

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I finally did a complete play-through of version 0.18.6 plus . I found a bunch of things that needed fixing (not severe bugs but... see change log).

Also, I added some hints to the phone goals app, which, even though there is much room for improvement, might spare some looks into the walkthrough guide.

More details and download links here:

Have fun trying this out!

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes