quilty

Dec 11, 2018
You can currently get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Eve, Grace, Odette and Consuela pregnant...Once they're in that condition, you can only continue to fuck Diane - pregnant sex with the others would be a nice touch.
agreed. one slight amendment; you can have sex once with odette whilst pregnant, right after your first conversation discussing her being 'knocked up'. also, there's a bug with jenny, who reverts to being 'unpregnant' at night in her bedroom, but then becomes pregnant again the next morning.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Well then there is still the rollback/save issue that might invalidate your saves:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/post-2821404

I will look into it again eventually but right now I do not see how else to fix it. As I wrote, in vanilla game this is unfixed and I am sure I fixed at least *that* issue.
After far too much time spent debugging this, I have confirmed that I'm a fucking idiot! =) I found the cause of the Dexter's locker bug. It is indeed the vanilla bug coming back to bite me in the ass. But that's not NTMod's fault. That's my fault, because I'm simply running vanilla: I apparently extracted NTMod to the root Summertime Saga folder instead of the /game subfolder. God dammit. ;-)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, I've found a counterpoint in the dialogue in the scene where Grace finds out she's pregnant. She sends a message to MC and when we get to the studio, the dialogue is that Eve is pregnant again. I can't go into the mayor's house either, because whenever I try, the text says I had to hide, as if I was still in his wife's room.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm just waiting for all the Debbie art to be redone.

I immediately install the latest cookie jar hack that people post here and watch the scenes.

The game itself is of no interest to me anymore due to replaying it about 7 times already.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game is beautiful, the scenes are great, but something is wrong ... Helen's story has returned to the point where we still talk to her in the church about change; Jenne and Eve got pregnant again, even though the sperm hit the wall ... This could have happened because I carried a version 19 save as described that would work? Because in my game, Jenne had just finished her maternity period and was open to play again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
After far too much time spent debugging this, I have confirmed that I'm a fucking idiot! =) I found the cause of the Dexter's locker bug. It is indeed the vanilla bug coming back to bite me in the ass. But that's not NTMod's fault. That's my fault, because I'm simply running vanilla: I apparently extracted NTMod to the root Summertime Saga folder instead of the /game subfolder. God dammit. ;-)
Lol

Thx for this brave clarification :)

When you "install" it that way, do you not immediately see it's wrong? Or do parts of the mod work even so?

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
When you "install" it that way, do you not immediately see it's wrong? Or do parts of the mod work even so?
Yes and no -- having actually run the mod now, I can definitely tell the difference. Having never run the mod before and having never run vanilla before, I had no idea what was supposed to be different, since I completely missed the part about the breathing and blinking features. That's actually what clued me in: once I read that part of the readme, I sort of did a double take, thinking... "Huh? I never saw anyone breathing or blinking..."

Then I gave myself an open palm smack to the forehead for good measure.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes and no -- having actually run the mod now, I can definitely tell the difference. Having never run the mod before and having never run vanilla before, I had no idea what was supposed to be different, since I completely missed the part about the breathing and blinking features. That's actually what clued me in: once I read that part of the readme, I sort of did a double take, thinking... "Huh? I never saw anyone breathing or blinking..."

Then I gave myself an open palm smack to the forehead for good measure.
Well you should check out the cookie jar then, to see what else you missed ;)

Edit: Out of curiosity I just checked for myself. Putting the mod into the root directory will do nothing mod-wise. So you definitly missed everything so far. Would be worth checking again to see the difference! Grab the most recent version while you are at it, it's fixing a nasty memory issue.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We were at 46% and got a surprise update. So why not being optimistic?
Simplest way to answer it is that I'm being realistic. Game development is not so simple as "We're done 50/100 tasks and are therefore 50% complete the game." To put it into simple terms game development is a series of pipes that are constantly jamming up and causing other pipes to get stopped up as a result. One mistake in one category delays progress in all of the others, one bug in another category can cause huge setbacks in others requiring massive amounts of work to be redone. Game development is a complex and uncooperative beast that you can never assign an actual completion percentage to. Even completed games are never 100% of the intended product.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes