Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game now is shit ! first i play V17.5 then download V18.0 where i need to start again then new update and start again and new one and new one ! play this game from start 3-4 times play the same shit over and over again ! and now in this my last playing have more bugs then before ! can`t pick up plant at night in cave ! can`t pick up dean DNA he want to do it and i can`t leave from there ! toad is not there ! when i go to church at night click on her door he tell me that is to late for that and i need to go to sleep click on back no it is to late for that and i need to go to sleep ! how to go to sleep if i can`t go outside ??? i buy drink for beach party but when i go there i have only option nothing !!! ...............

• Angry
Reactions: Zeroes and strenif

401Grem

May 14, 2017
this game now is shit ! first i play V17.5 then download V18.0 where i need to start again then new update and start again and new one and new one ! play this game from start 3-4 times play the same shit over and over again ! and now in this my last playing have more bugs then before ! can`t pick up plant at night in cave ! can`t pick up dean DNA he want to do it and i can`t leave from there ! toad is not there ! when i go to church at night click on her door he tell me that is to late for that and i need to go to sleep click on back no it is to late for that and i need to go to sleep ! how to go to sleep if i can`t go outside ??? i buy drink for beach party but when i go there i have only option nothing !!! ...............
wambulance.gif

Feb 5, 2018
Some details would be really helpful, you think not? How many minutes before the crash, are all saves affected, what error message is given, are mods installed, what Android version, what device...
not really counted about minutes maybe 10 min, save not affected but it so stressful to load the game again since the game would load slowly after opened, yes i use maim lain walkthrough mod, using android 9 os zenfone max pro m1 device

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you are not too upset about everything, please take the time to post a save for each of the issues so that people can reproduce and, hopefully, help.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
If you are not too upset about everything, please take the time to post a save for each of the issues so that people can reproduce and, hopefully, help.
i have only 1 save play 20-30 minutes then save .... fix now for this collect plant at night and dean DNA ....

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Im stuck.

I have the Incest Patch, Lain's Mod Pack and the Naughty Tribute mods installed.
I have done everything else except Mrs. Johnson's route.

Erik needs his cards for the tournament, that his mom have moved?

Lain's guide says that i need to go and check under the aquarium in the basement.
I have checked that in different times and in multiple days, but theres nothing.
Whats wrong?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Im stuck.

I have the Incest Patch, Lain's Mod Pack and the Naughty Tribute mods installed.
I have done everything else except Mrs. Johnson's route.

Erik needs his cards for the tournament, that his mom have moved?

Lain's guide says that i need to go and check under the aquarium in the basement.
I have checked that in different times and in multiple days, but theres nothing.
Whats wrong?
Save pls...

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
I actually got into the game wayy back because of the futa/trap tag that darkcookie promised,i liked the sister root the roxie root but damn all i waited was the futa root and its finally here!!!I wish he makes more of her

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I tried your saves, and I must admit they are bugged. Don't know how, except that you maybe did not follow the advise I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/post-2821404

I propose you file a bug report at Kompass Production website.
don`t rollback don`t save in the middle of dialogue save every 5-10 minutes because of bugs i only save where i am not on main map and you think because of that i have bugs ? i think that is time to delete this game and don`t download ever again !!!

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I was afraid that Eve's storyline wouldnt live up to what I hoped for but man oh man am I utterly impressed. I love traps but 95% of the games that I have played don't do it right at all. The whole innocent stripping thing to reveal her dick though has got to be the just about the absolute hottest scene I have ever seen in a game ever, and all without them having sex in that scene. I seriously hope that some characters get revisited after the game is finished to add more scenes because I would love more of trap eve.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Presently have Consuela, Daisy, Diane, Eve, Grace, Jenny and Odette very, very pregnant. Luckily, thanks to Lain's Cheats, I've got more than enough to cover the child support payments.

Anyway, click on my bed and I'm given two options, Masturbate or Sleep. If I click on Sleep I go to sleep, but if I click on Masturbate I'm again given two options, Jerk Off or Fantasize. With the first choice I can think about Debbie, Diane, Eve, Mia, Jenny or Roxxy. With the second choice, however, I'm given the choice (essentially replays) of Helen's Holy Seeding, Helen's Purification, June Cosplay or Mrs. Johnson Sex Education. The only choice that works is the last, the three-way with Mrs. Johnson, Erik and me. The other three options just drop me back to the bedroom.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes