CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Discovered an iritating bug yesterday. If I enter the church late at night, I can't get out again. MC says it's time to go to bed, but nothing happens when using the Back option. Can't get out of the church to use the map to get home :-(

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Discovered an iritating bug yesterday. If I enter the church late at night, I can't get out again. MC says it's time to go to bed, but nothing happens when using the Back option. Can't get out of the church to use the map to get home :-(
I just fixed this in my mod (see next post).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 1.06 of the is up, featuring some bug fixes and the possibility to experience the missing scenes that you are locked out from due to story branches (Erik/Mrs. Johnson and Mia/Helen). For this, go to your bedroom and have some sleepless fantasies ;)

Have fun!

JawaTheHutt

Apr 9, 2018
Summertime Saga really, really, really surprised me, it is not only really hot cute and interesting, it is also very fun and addicting to play. I cought myself enjoying the game itself so much i forgot jerking off. The little stories in there are so good and cute, i never thought i would say this but this Game truly deserves the tag of "Game" unlike so many other slideshows. Bravo!

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

version 1.06 of the is up, featuring some bug fixes and the possibility to experience the missing scenes that you are locked out from due to story branches (Erik/Mrs. Johnson and Mia/Helen). For this, go to your bedroom and have some sleepless fantasies ;)

Have fun!
Latest naughty tribute works great, now lets you fantasize to your heart's content before going to sleep, plus gives Eve some bush (the way God intended women).

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Latest naughty tribute works great, now lets you fantasize to your heart's content before going to sleep, plus gives Eve some bush (the way God intended women).
God also made women capable of having children at age 12. Just because god designed us a certain way doesn't mean we can't rise above it as a civilization.

Also fuck body hair, on men or women. Shit feels weird and gets stuck in your throat most of the time.

Reactions: EJW

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
God also made women capable of having children at age 12. Just because god designed us a certain way doesn't mean we can't rise above it as a civilization.

Also fuck body hair, on men or women. Shit feels weird and gets stuck in your throat most of the time.
So let's thank god he created the razor for you and Naughty Tribute mod for the rest of us :)

Feb 5, 2018
.rpa and .rpy/.rpyc files are always processed and loaded by the game regardless of their filenames, so you can do either and it'll work just fine. Personally I rename most patch files descriptively so I know where they came from. =)
But it wont work when i move it to android/data/com.kompasxxx/files nothing change after i move the patch.rpa to that folder

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Welp, I don't know what I expected when I heard the name "Ricardo"...

Could anyone explain to me why the game reverted progress on some storylines? Namely Eve's and Mia's, I finished both but when playing on the new build (from 19.1 to 19.5) the game had me rolled back to about halfway through progress. What's weirder is some NPCs, like Helen and Angelica already had the same dialogue as if I finished the questlines.
If it's a bug, I hope it's at least a harmless one.

EDIT: Welp, the game dicked itself finally on the lasagna scene of all things. It doesn't register Grace/Odette dinner and then Eve's handjob event as happening. So much for that save compatibility thing lul

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Welp, I don't know what I expected when I heard the name "Ricardo"...

Could anyone explain to me why the game reverted progress on some storylines? Namely Eve's and Mia's, I finished both but when playing on the new build (from 19.1 to 19.5) the game had me rolled back to about halfway through progress. What's weirder is some NPCs, like Helen and Angelica already had the same dialogue as if I finished the questlines.
If it's a bug, I hope it's at least a harmless one.

EDIT: Welp, the game dicked itself finally on the lasagna scene of all things. It doesn't register Grace/Odette dinner and then Eve's handjob event as happening. So much for that save compatibility thing lul
Are you using a roll back mod? The game is notorious for not liking that. The only way to avoid it seems to be to never save the game anywhere but the city map.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes