0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Are you using a roll back mod?
Nope, only the incest restoration mod, which solely edits some text, AFAIK. And I did use it in 19.1 as well.
Then again, I never manually migrated any save files, just used the ones locally stored somewhere in AppData I guess. Maybe that's why the game got fucky? Like, you need BOTH for it to work properly?

Last edited:

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Random question: Why is the game called "Summertime Saga" when the game takes place while school is in session? I know it can't be summer school, because MC would have failed with no chance of recovery (I mean 0% chance. Nada) since he missed a month of school.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Random question: Why is the game called "Summertime Saga" when the game takes place while school is in session? I know it can't be summer school, because MC would have failed with no chance of recovery (I mean 0% chance. Nada) since he missed a month of school.
As far as I'm aware there is no real reason, actually. DC started this whole thing by doing a few "Roxxy" doodles to have something he could teach himself coding with (that's why she's the title girl, though she actually only got her name and became an ingame character a bit later). When some people liked it, he added MC and started the game, including the name. I wouldn't even be surprised if its only called Summertime Saga because DC actually released the first version in august.

Donnyd

Sep 9, 2018
The bikini is not on the stage. Can I give it to Roxxy through the console?
Have you talked to everybody (incl. Roxxy in the cabin)?
Same issue here, already did the bikini contest event, now it repeats and wants me to give Roxxy the bikini again, even though it's not on the stage anymore.

A console command to spawn the bikini or reset the event completely would be nice.

Edit: Just restarted the game, and it bugged again. This time not only after the bikini event - again - but also Diane's whole story just decided to reset to part 2, with her normal house, and she's dissapeared. 10/10 bug free experience.

Last edited:

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How long do updates generally take nowadays. A while back, it used to be 1 update a month, but nowadays, it seems like 1 update every 3 months it the norm, if not longer. Just trying to get a feel for when 0.20 drops, and/or a 0.20.1 or 0.20.5 like last time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How long do updates generally take nowadays. A while back, it used to be 1 update a month, but nowadays, it seems like 1 update every 3 months it the norm, if not longer. Just trying to get a feel for when 0.20 drops, and/or a 0.20.1 or 0.20.5 like last time.
Well, those "monthly" updates (and even those weren't really monthly) didn't happen for more than 2 years now. The average since is indeed about 10 weeks per update, while some took more than 4 months, other, shorter ones little more than one. So ~3 months is a good indication but it'll always depend on the content and quality of the individual update.

Reactions: GoldenGateSon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Rhonda? You don't want to make a sperm deposit with the librarian? Or suck on Judith's tits then fuck her so hard that her glasses fog up?

I know, I know, all good things will occur eventually.
Judith will probably be the last update. Even Kevin will have an update before Judith.

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes