PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have another bug. I've finished Roxxy's route, but can't do anything with her. The game says I need to finish the Bikini Contest (which I can't do because the replacement bikini isn't there). Is there some way to fix this?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have another bug. I've finished Roxxy's route, but can't do anything with her. The game says I need to finish the Bikini Contest (which I can't do because the replacement bikini isn't there). Is there some way to fix this?
it's on the stage

800px-Roxxy_Bikini_during_Contest_at_Beach.jpg

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
It was there the first time I did the bikini contest, but it doesn't show up anymore. The bikini contest shouldn't even be there anymore, but the game has bugged up somehow.
Yeah, that happens a lot in this game, especially if you've been using a mod to allow rollbacks. The safest way to avoid save corruption seems to be to never save except on the city map screen.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone else wanna bang the bank clerk? Or the Rump women? I hope the Annie update involves her being your sub. She seems to like to be dominated.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What console command or variable would I need to change to fix the problems I have with Roxxy? I've finished her route, but the phone says I need to do the bikini contest again. Is there a variable to put the bikini back on the stage so I can finish the contest again, or is there a variable to just say the contest is complete and her route is complete?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes