Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
With all the possible females getting pregnant, and more to come, some late-term pregnancy sex, at least for some of them, would be interesting.

Down on all fours, getting it doggy style.

You certainly don't have to worry about getting them pregnant, and they don't have to worry about getting pregnant (since they're already there), and pregnant women are horny women.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Whats the deal with Kevin? Is there going to be a route for him eventually?
In short, nobody really knows right now. In the past DC wanted a small route for Kevin, but since he basically got 0% in the polls he was in (two polls, I think?) it looks like DC changed his mind, at least for now. That said, he said quite a few times that he'd still like to work on Kevin, so I'd guess there's still a chance at some point. I'm personally hoping for a small Consuela like update but who knows, given that he'd need quite a bit of story to actually make it somewhat realistic, it would probably take quite a bit longer.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
This may have already been posted but has anyone found a pretty serious bug where they can’t load or save a game without causing a crash? Using 19.5 and this hasn’t been an issue before.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This may have already been posted but has anyone found a pretty serious bug where they can’t load or save a game without causing a crash? Using 19.5 and this hasn’t been an issue before.
Without more details, nobody can help. Are all saves affected? Attach a save here. Do you use mods?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The dev just might apeal to someone elses fetish, and you'll drop support?
I would not go so far, but it has been a straight game from the start. I am not comfortable with differently orientated people hijacking my favourite game. (St)Eve was as far as I want to tolerate, but only because it was optional. And well-written, as usual.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I would not go so far, but it has been a straight game from the start. I am not comfortable with differently orientated people hijacking my favourite game. (St)Eve was as far as I want to tolerate, but only because it was optional. And well-written, as usual.
Plus it is his money, he can use it howerver he wants. It isn't like DC just take a month to release an update, the guy would waste money on something that isn't appealing to him.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes