Myto

Aug 8, 2017
For Jenny walktrough, need to get dildo at Pink.
When I went there and took it; there was no "exit or go back" sign over there. Is it kind of bug?

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I got Eve, SIster, Odette pregnant because I wanted to see how the shit hit the fan

"Oh Don't tell Eve"

"Don't Tell Odette"

So fucking lame I wanted to puke

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I also have an issue with the main character never referencing past events

I swear there was a scene where the Main Character said he was a Virgin even tho he was not even close to a virgin

I'm with Roxxy and finish her entire thing then I go with Eve and it's like I never was with Roxxy at all

All the routes are just very very disconnected from each other

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
And it will stay this way until all the major routes are completed to avoid having to do multiple rewrites.
Once all characters have their stories finished you only need to do one run through the writing to add this flavour text.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Botoxman:
Some of those of those concerns will be adressed once the game is done. Right now it just doesn't make that much sense to connect stories/dialogs on a larger scale, when most of them are still subject to change to some degree at some point.

That said, there are some connections, like the scene between Roxxy and Jenny being different depending on the status of Roxxy's story or Harold getting a BJ from Yumi, depending on his relationship with Helen.

Yet, I wouldn't expect wonders in any case. If you want a really conclusive gameplay, it'll probably be better to really only play one or two major stories at once per playthrough. I mean, there's no real way out of for example Eve's ending, unless you want to implement breakup mechanics etc. or ruin her arc by really awkward writing. So there will always be gaps, no matter what.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I also have an issue with the main character never referencing past events

I swear there was a scene where the Main Character said he was a Virgin even tho he was not even close to a virgin

I'm with Roxxy and finish her entire thing then I go with Eve and it's like I never was with Roxxy at all

That's because the game is not yet finished. DC will connect the stories only then. And the thing with MC being still a virgin is a bug, which I fixed in my mod. However, this non-virgin-detection still leaves out some of the older stories/girls.

And btw/ my mod also introduces some story references wrt/ Dexter, Somrak, the Coach and other minor characters, especially when it comes to MC's stats (strength, dexterity etc.)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
And you can do Consuela in two different rooms of the beach house.

In the morning in the living room it's a standing doggy style.

In the afternoon in the kitchen it's either it's either her on all fours on the floor and you do it doggy style, or she sits on the kitchen counter and you do it standing, missionary style. And you can have her naked or clothed.

Then in the evening you can go home and do both Debby and Diane.

Last edited:

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017

Here's a quick rundown of new locations being added in recent updates and the upcoming 0.20.
Apartments:
The apartments are part of a new location on the mini-map where minor characters will live and can be interacted with. Previously we could only see them during the day at their work/active locations around town.
It allows for a large number of locations to be placed in one map building and give access to "home" areas during quests.
Bank Vault:
The bank is getting expanded this update with 4 new areas (including the vault). 0.20 starts to introduce more content with this location as well as employees working there. In 0.20.5 we will also add H-scenes for Liu Wang!
Dealership Garage:
The car dealership is also getting expanded this update with 3 new areas (including the garage). 0.20 introduces a lot of new content and quests for this location. Josephine will have H-scenes in 0.20!
Hospital 3rd Floor:
The hospital was expanded last update (for those who were not aware) with a 3rd floor maternity ward.
This new floor allows for multiple characters being present at the same time during delivery.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Streams:
I will be doing another all-day stream today!
Patreon messages:
I'm running behind on answering all your private messages. I will try and get through them soon! ^-^
- DC

About time for apartments. I was beginning to think the city would eventually have a new map. About sex scenes, Josephine and Liu Wang were on my lower list of priorities but so was Consuela and her scenes were some of the best in the game.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i'm kinda looking forward to the josephine scene. release probably in march? i hope 0.20 and 0.20.5 will be finished quickly so he can start working on rhonda.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
i'm kinda looking forward to the josephine scene. release probably in march? i hope 0.20 and 0.20.5 will be finished quickly so he can start working on rhonda.
I think we could expect her update fully at the middle of this summer or at the end. I hope it comes sooner though.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes