srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I accidentally gave Jenny the necklace too early, and now I can't have that discussion with her to give it again. Does anyone know how I can toggle that off? I looked in the cheat menu, but there is no way to set the variable back to 0
First -- do you have kind of translation mod installed? I get a strange error loading your save, but that can be ignored.

However, then I do not see any problem. The necklace you are talking about is the one that unlocks the girlfriend experience. But that is already unlocked in your case, so no need to give her the necklace again. Or do you mean something else?

Last edited:

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
First -- do you have kind of translation mod installed? I get a strange error loading your save, but that can be ignored.

However, then I do not see any problem. The necklace you are talking about is the one that unlocks the girlfriend experience. But that is already unlocked in your case, so no need to give her the necklace again. Or do you mean something else?
I mean the flute from the Dewitt storyline. I have both your mod and the walkthrough mod installed, no other mods IIRC.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I mean the flute from the Dewitt storyline. I have both your mod and the walkthrough mod installed, no other mods IIRC.
Oh, I did not quote correctly, that necklace stuff was not in answer to you.

I checked your save and I do not know what went wrong, but you can fix that issue opening the console (best while being in the school where Judith waits) and type:

call take_broken_flute

which will trigger the dialog again and should enable you to proceed.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Oh, I did not quote correctly, that necklace stuff was not in answer to you.

I checked your save and I do not know what went wrong, but you can fix that issue opening the console (best while being in the school where Judith waits) and type:

call take_broken_flute

which will trigger the dialog again and should enable you to proceed.
Thanks for your help, I will try that!
EDIT: It seems to have worked!

Last edited:

gozador1983

Sep 20, 2019
I'm glad I downloaded this game!
Good looking (different from the usual 3D, thank God)
Interesting characters and pretty girls!
Some funny moments and easy to play!
(y) :giggle:

Reactions: srksrk 68

gozador1983

Sep 20, 2019
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
The Battle of the Red-heads:
(The Battle ends, February 14th, Valentine's Day)
  1. View attachment 540828 Mrs. Hendricks
  2. View attachment 540829 Mrs. Johnson
My fav is not there so... i choose Grace :p :giggle:

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
obviously judith

Sep 27, 2018
obviously judith
Judith is one of the hottest characters in the game and I will be royally pissed off if she does not end up pregnant, wearing a cow suit and hooked up to one of Diane's milking machines.

They could even do and entire story arc with her and Roxxy where you get a dual romance route with Roxy feeling bad about bullying Judith (after MC puts her in her place) and then Judith confessing that she likes being dominated. Then Roxy turns a little bit dominatrix squeezing on her tits and saying (do you like that my little cow?) while the MC in breeding Judith from behind.

This game really should not have an end point. People should just keep slowly adding more characters and story branches bit by bit into the framework over time expanding side stories along with the main plot.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Hoping for Judith.

Horny, chubby nerd girls are an amazing thing and she's been needing content for ages now.

The eventual Judith route is what I'm really looking forward to. Especially after seeing her locker and how quickly/willing she was to give the MC a handjob in the bathroom. She's crushing on the MC hard but doesn't know how to express herself romantically or sexually yet. Virgin nerd girls like this are usually massive nymphos and will give 110% in bed. (Catch one and they will be some of the best sex you ever have. Also many are prime long term marriage material.)

Hell, she has even been made to strip in front of the MC while he strips as well. I can totally see her going home and masturbaiting to that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Judith: 31 votes
Becca: 24 votes
Grace: 20 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 6 votes
Mrs. Johnson: 5 votes
Beth: 4 votes
Ivy: 3 votes

1. Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

is still in the