Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah i Want Debie to be able to impregnate like every Milf + Girls
Hope Dev removes Limits to have babies so can reimpregnate same person cuz its fun :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)(y)
Add more Milfs :cool:(y) I want Happier Summer Time ....

gamer1111

Jan 8, 2020
First post says that old saves don't work. However I could load my old save perfectly fine. It did have a notification that there may be issues but haven't seen any yet.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
go to school the first day, seleep, and when you wakeup in second day it unloks
Yeah, this doesn't work. Even starting a brand new game, going to school the first day doesn't have any special events or triggers that cause the mall to become available after sleeping. In fact I'm pretty sure the problem is the game simply doesn't play the "Tutorial" anymore since it automatically starts you on Day 2, regardless of whether starting a clean game or a cheat game.

The very first scene you get in the game after the prologue is the scene with the police officers talking to Debbie which is supposed to be 2 days after the tutorial.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah, this doesn't work. Even starting a brand new game, going to school the first day doesn't have any special events or triggers that cause the mall to become available after sleeping. In fact I'm pretty sure the problem is the game simply doesn't play the "Tutorial" anymore since it automatically starts you on Day 2, regardless of whether starting a clean game or a cheat game.

The very first scene you get in the game after the prologue is the scene with the police officers talking to Debbie which is supposed to be 2 days after the tutorial.
do you have a mod installed?

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
so i started new game. got a bug where i cant sleep because he has to do something else, sadly but ok no worries i can load previous save but nope. it says its not compatible with this version. 0.20 saves are not compatible with 0.20 game. kill me :HideThePain:

totor83

May 15, 2017
It is a "free game" but you have to pay to have it before others :)
Think : Peaple pay -> first to have game -> First to have "bugs" -> And you have a full game with less bugs for free without a lot of bugs !

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
trying to start the game from scratch but having problems. every new section that loads it shows up as text top left of screen. i know i did some console command a long time ago (also installed mods) but just want to do fresh install now. already deleted game folder and
C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga but still have problems

are there other save locations for this game on a windows pc?

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Is it just me or is the old hold cntrl to get infinite wheel of conception spins trick not working anymore?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes