D623

Jun 25, 2018
Maria's not getting pregnant my mc has nutted in her like 4 times lmao. Does anyone have a save file after she gets pregnant I can use?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

first Alpha version of the Naughty Tribute Mod is up, get it here!

Version 0.20.0-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.0 of the main game. Will be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
  • Known issue: NPC icons on main map are not yet up-to-date with the new locations. Area around appartments and clinic might get a bit crowded.
  • Known issue also in vanilla game: Cookie jar scenes for Cassie and Rump happen in MC's bedroom.
  • Removed modded cellphone goals app because it was completely re-done in vanilla game.
  • Removed modded pizza minigame for the same reason.
  • Disabled new cellphone hints for Debbie because she was completely re-done for the new story.
  • Experimental dynamic location adaption system depending on NPCs states, so that they cannot be at multiple places at the same time (currently Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Terry, Iwanka and Rump).
  • Fixed Eve telling MC to hang out in the park even though Grace has forbidden it.
  • Fixed Miss Okita inviting MC to the classroom even though they are already there.
  • Further memory optimization for fireworks animation.
  • Some cleanup and improvement under the hood.
I was able to see all relevant cookie jar scenes and all the naughty stuff is working :)

I did not yet play and of course not touch the new content. However, I was able to load an older save and the new story kicked in.

Be aware that this is an Alpha release! Use it at your own risk!

Have fun!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Maria's not getting pregnant my mc has nutted in her like 4 times lmao. Does anyone have a save file after she gets pregnant I can use?
I can only imagine what it'll be like if you have a serious relationship with an intent to procreate. :whistle:

madmit, he'd need three things:
An actual work ethic *
A commitment to paying this hypothetical dev for his/her time and effort **
A willingness to communicate. ***

*: Some may view his discord channel and participation with art livestreams as fulflilling this. ****
**: They apparently have one but can only work with any assets that are provided at any one time.
***: AFAIK, Cookie doesn't have as much of an issue with this, unlike an unhealthy an amount of other devs do.

**** Apparently, "fulfillingly" is a typo while it is actually a word. Why is this?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes