May 2, 2020
Maria's not getting pregnant my mc has nutted in her like 4 times lmao. Does anyone have a save file after she gets pregnant I can use?
Here's a tip, both for this update and in the future. So long as you don't mind bending the game, if you press ctrl after the wheel spins but before you get the fertilized/wasted image, it spins the wheel again. You can do that as many times as you want until you get your desired outcome.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What is the deal with Josephine and her phone? How do I get it from the managers office? I need to get the car fixed and buy my scooter but I can't till I get her damn phone.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So I finally saw most, if not all, of the new content, and it was pretty great. Sure, it probably shouldn't have took 6 months, what I saw was do-able in 4, but shit happens, dev was sick, had another baby, Corona, change of main coder... Now I just hope next update will be 4 months tops.

Also, Tony is my best friend I want to repay him letting me fuck his wife by sharing all my teen girlfriends with him :D
Josephine, Tony's wife and Titcow's scenes are all well done and the writing is fun. I quite enjoyed the mini-games even if doing the pizza delivery game 20% less often might be better.
I'm missing a boobjob and blowjob from Titcow (official nickname of redhead Mad Men lady FYI), and I would like coders and posers to use the less busy time at the beginning of next update production, to integrate and replace old character art with new. DC did make most of these, apart from a few special backgrounds, but all sprites parts exists already.

ILikeTrains

May 16, 2018
The story plot was pretty good IMO. The Npc in this update was flesh out pretty nicely.

Though I still wonder how da fuck are we going to fuck the mob boss daughter. Lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
HOW THE FU??KING HELL YOU DELIVER THE FU??KING PIZZAS or can some gave a save after the pizzas run sorry about that got it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes