Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I really liked the update, yeah... not many h-scenes but a main quest update is just what this game needed, it made everything more fluid, now some locations get unlocked when they should be unlocked and some characters makes more sense, I liked all about Tony, the update really makes you care about his character and others.

The only bad thing is that we will have to wait like a year for the continuation of the main quest, I really thing that once the main quest is finished all the side-quest will be easier to make, but well... I don't support him on Patreon and people prefer to vote for side characters.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Why mini games are became impossible? They are super fast now. Catching fish, fighting with Dexter, basketball play, lifting mini game, even sing song game is buggy right now.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Why mini games are became impossible? They are super fast now. Catching fish, fighting with Dexter, basketball play, lifting mini game, even sing song game is buggy right now.
Haven't had any issues with this myself. Are you running cheat mode? Are your stats maxed out? Strength and Dexterity are important to at least fighting Dexter, can't remember if they affect fishing.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't had any issues with this myself. Are you running cheat mode? Are your stats maxed out? Strength and Dexterity are important to at least fighting Dexter, can't remember if they affect fishing.
No, clean game. It wants me to press 6 buttons at 1 second for Dexter's last health bar. It is impossible to pass it.

EDIT: My stats are full.

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
I am also wondering how to get the incest patch to work on Android, I followed all the directions on lewdpatcher but nada. Has anyone else had this problem and were you able to get it working?
Rename the patch file to "patch.rpy" (so delete the "-v020" part). For me it works both ways but I've seen comments mentioning the issue and how that solved it.
nope, It does not..
And also, the patch doesn't work.
Ok I just tried renaming the patch without any luck, could it be because I'm also using the tribute mod as well? I am also playing on an Android device
Working solution for Android here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-1-kompas-productions.276/post-3429572

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
No, clean game. It wants me to press 6 buttons at 1 second for Dexter's last health bar. It is impossible to pass it.

EDIT: My stats are full.
Ah. Yeah. I had that in 19.1. I don't know how to solve it, or why it didn't happen in 20.1.

Sorry.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
I don't use mods, and my saves works well, the incest mod doesn't change until there are new Family scenes, so it always works too, don't know what you guys are doing that is mess uping the game.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
hey what do when jenny route stuck and wont progress?
playing cheat mode, and bought cam setup 4 her laptop and already set it up b4 prompted in story and now I cant progress

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I don't use mods, and my saves works well, the incest mod doesn't change until there are new Family scenes, so it always works too, don't know what you guys are doing that is mess uping the game.
I didn't do anything. Downloaded the game from official summertimesaga web site and started new game like suggested. But mini games were fucked up for me. Dunno why. I might try to download again. Or maybe it is something with my pc.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
I didn't do anything. Downloaded the game from official summertimesaga web site and started new game like suggested. But mini games were fucked up for me. Dunno why. I might try to download again. Or maybe it is something with my pc.
Are you playing the cheat mode? I remenber when it was version 12 or something it always cause bugs, so started to play the clean version.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are you playing the cheat mode? I remenber when it was version 12 or something it always cause bugs, so started to play the clean version.
Just to add, those problems happened because the Dax training was linked to Jenny's story. Since 0.18. those issues are gone.

Reactions: Scapest

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
oh boi, this was painful to play, i'm not really into swingers or trios (two men one woman), and this update was all about that, i hope next update strays far from that unholy ground, sorry guys, i don't understand people who find that kind of stuff hot, nevertheless im hoping for more eve content, why can we get into the bathroom but nothing happens there? something is coocking ahead im sure about that.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes