Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ With the amount of fake bugs you keep getting, I'd point out something else aside the game being the problem (aka you)

PS : There's also this tiny bit of info on Patreon's release blurb

"Save file compatibility:

Due to the major changes at the start of the game, you may encounter issues. For best results, load a save from the MC's bedroom or map, and not in the middle of a quest"

Last edited:

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
^ With the amount of fake bugs you keep getting, I'd point out something else aside the game being the problem (aka you)
What? The quest to make toys does not happen until the barn and yet here is Diane in her shed. The only dialogue options she gives are Feeling Better, Breastfeed, and I should get to work. I go to Annie's and nothing happens. Is that not considered a bug? Am I missing something?

Edit-
PS : There's also this tiny bit of info on Patreon's release blurb

"Save file compatibility:

Due to the major changes at the start of the game, you may encounter issues. For best results, load a save from the MC's bedroom or map, and not in the middle of a quest"
Huh, so it might be because I used a faulty save. Dang. I wish it ran purely on autosave if manual saves can cause troubles then. I guess I will retry it again.

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Is it JUST me, or does anyone here wish the "Never have I ever" game on Sugar Tats roof, made it into the Cookie Jar?
It's like the spin the bottle game... Kinda Hot!

Reactions: Ghostload

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What? The quest to make toys does not happen until the barn and yet here is Diane in her shed. The only dialogue options she gives are Feeling Better, Breastfeed, and I should get to work. I go to Annie's and nothing happens. Is that not considered a bug? Am I missing something?

Edit-

Huh, so it might be because I used a faulty save. Dang. I wish it ran purely on autosave if manual saves can cause troubles then. I guess I will retry it again.
What the actual fuck is that Diane quest ? You never build anything for her

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe to help Annie's dad so he can come build the barn, but even then, never saw that quest in the phone hints. :unsure:

Diane dreams about being a breeding cow, she decides to build a barn, you go to Annie's place, his dad needs tools, you go inside and click them, go back outside and give them to him, go back to Diane, tell her she's a mad cow now, daddy boi comes and wrecks her house then builds the barn over 1-2 weeks ...... That's most of what I remember for her route

Unless I skipped most of her route, I think you built toys during her remake update (pre-0.19), so maybe your wonky save fuckered up 2 builds and now you got this spicy notbug to deal with

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Maybe to help Annie's dad so he can come build the barn, but even then, never saw that quest in the phone hints. :unsure:
This is some trippy shit. I went into Annie's main house and there is a hammer and saw. I picked those up and went outside and a toy building scene started. Afterwards the barn is back up and now I need a book for Diane... I don't know if I should just scrap this playthrough or risk it. Scared something else will happen.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Repeat what ? The same scene comes back day after day or you keep cumming inside her and she gets preg every month ?
after i had the maria sex scene story lines repeated for everything tony all the way back to go buy the scooter while showing maria pregnant

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Holy server crash Batman. And I checked the wiki, you indeed have to build toys (if the wiki is up to date). Though the way your game behaves, I'd just restart

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So, something I've noticed is that everything seems to happen at night and it derails what I plan to do. It also seems to start in the morning or afternoon at times and takes up the entire day. Am I just unlucky in this or is that how the game is designed?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes and no, it'll happen if you spread your ass over many routes at once. Just focus 1 or 2 until they're done and you'll have more timeslots for other stuff

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
How many times do you have to play the pizza making mini game before you get the blow job off Maria, I must have done it about 30 times and still nothing. Do I need to deliver the milk from Aunt Diane first. Thanks

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2017
I believe there should be a patch for when you get a task from Diana to delivering milk to Tony, the MC and Tony both state that MC is helping a "friend" for the entire conversation when the MC and Tony should be referencing that he's helping his "Aunt"
Another correction is when the MC calls the car dealership about a new engine for his "friend's" car when is is the "mothers" car
Don't know if this is the correct spot to post this.

Last edited:

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
How many times do you have to play the pizza making mini game before you get the blow job off Maria, I must have done it about 30 times and still nothing. Do I need to deliver the milk from Aunt Diane first. Thanks
You need to first reach a certain part in the main story quest, and then after your first scene with her, do the mini game and she will offer. :)

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
You only have to do like 20 times total for all the scenes iirc. The thing is you have to do it 4 times, then wait a few days for an event. Then do it a few more times, wait a few days for an event, etc.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes