Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
why did darkcookie change her character its feels bad man im waiting for him to get bang so hard

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How many times do you have to play the pizza making mini game before you get the blow job off Maria, I must have done it about 30 times and still nothing. Do I need to deliver the milk from Aunt Diane first. Thanks
I had to do the pizza delivery game about four to six times with each vehicle. Absolutely doable imo, did not feel like grinding to me but very well integrated into the story. You can make your life easier with my mod btw (new version in next post) :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I played through the new story without any issues, so it's time to release the first non-Beta version 1.02 of the !

Version 0.20.1-1.02:
  • First naughtiness added for Josephine, Tina and Maria (dripping creampies). More to come!
  • Fixed car dealership showroom may be empty when at least Kim should be there.
  • Fixed Maria sauce overlay not moving with her breathing animation.
  • Fixed blinking and breating animations for Josephine -- were not working.
  • Added breathing animations for Liu.
  • Added blinking and breathing animations for Tina and Nadya.
  • Added blinking animations for Goon, Thug, Kim, Jiang and Sato.
I would have released yesterday, but our beloved f95zone was down :(

Enjoy!

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
You know,this update ain't bad but it ain't Roxxy tier. Let's hope Mrs. Smith and her shub nigurath cult is voted next after 20.5. I feel like DC can write a stranger things type scenario with those characters with kinky sex with Mrs. smith and Annie.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Would have loved to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hike her skirt up and fuck her in the back doggy. It's a shame after all that artwork showing off her ass, they decided in the sex scene to hide it.

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
You know,this update ain't bad but it ain't Roxxy tier. Let's hope Mrs. Smith and her shub nigurath cult is voted next after 20.5. I feel like DC can write a stranger things type scenario with those characters with kinky sex with Mrs. smith and Annie.
The 0.21 is Rondha update with is mom and Cassie, and the 0.22 is the Annie Update...... so annie story maybe is here in mid 2021. Damn i wanna see Mrs Smith impaled xD

Reactions: caspian90

DaveDave22

May 10, 2017
Honest question: will this game ever END??? This was such an amazing game and now it's been all but "tHe sAvE fRoM tHe VerSioN BefOrE dOeSnT wOrK" #sheesh. Can't wait for it to finish and play THE WHOLE GAME without restarting every month.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Apparently you can use the old saves but DC recomended people to start a new one to avoid issues. If you want to wait for the full game, come back in 5 years and if you're lucky it will be almost done.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honest question: will this game ever END??? This was such an amazing game and now it's been all but "tHe sAvE fRoM tHe VerSioN BefOrE dOeSnT wOrK" #sheesh. Can't wait for it to finish and play THE WHOLE GAME without restarting every month.
According to the official roadmap it's about 56% done right now, thought that doesn't seem to include some necessary reworks and certainly doesn't include some optional content. So if you really want to wait until it's done, you may forget it about it for the next years to come.

Reactions: MadMaxine

DaveDave22

May 10, 2017
According to the official roadmap it's about 56% done right now, thought that doesn't seem to include some necessary reworks and certainly doesn't include some optional content. So if you really want to wait until it's done, you may forget it about it for the next years to come.
Well, i guess i will tell my grandchildren the tale of Summertime Saga. I pray the gods to help them recive this mighty gift in their future (lmao). P.S. 56%? gee...

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The 0.21 is Rondha update with is mom and Cassie, and the 0.22 is the Annie Update...... so annie story maybe is here in mid 2021. Damn i wanna see Mrs Smith impaled xD

Round I will pass (very ugly), but I will see how the side will be in the next version.
What I really wanted to see would be more scenes from Debbie and Judith,
The rest I'm waiting for would be

Sara
Iwanka
Angelica
Main Smith
Annie
Helen
Anna
Cassie
Mia

Nadya is at 0.20.5?
And just to confirm, in this update there were (had) scenes of Maria, Josephine and Tina (just one scene), would that be it?

• Angry
Reactions: hapikala_donut

dapurmirna

Mar 7, 2019
Is anyone here have all completed quest save file? Except the new main story
Tired playing from the beginning again :')
thanks

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, i guess i will tell my grandchildren the tale of Summertime Saga. I pray the gods to help them recive this mighty gift in their future (lmao). P.S. 56%? gee...
I mean, in the end there's mandatory content (the remaining schoolgirls and the prom), there's somewhat optional content (remaining reworks, dating, harem feature, etc.) and there's highly optional content. If DC would rush it he could probably end the game in 5 upates and call it a day, but in that case he'd have fallen way behind what he wanted and what was promised and the game would be left in a mess. So as long as people support him and as long as he's working, the wait seems to be worth it.

Any word on a Roz update?
I'm not aware of any plans at all. Sure, she may get another scene or two here and there, but that's probably it.

Edit:

• Love
Reactions: Ranma and Rando Civ

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So in order to access the updates content you have to restart from scratch, this doesn't have prepped savegames like Taffy Tales, right?
Also, I don't know if I'm mixing games up, but wasn't update 19 supposed to be the last time for this to happen?

riexor

May 27, 2017
Would have loved to see
hike her skirt up and fuck her in the back doggy. It's a shame after all that artwork showing off her ass, they decided in the sex scene to hide it.
You can. Ask her for sex in the afternoon when she is in the kitchen. You might have to wait until after she has a kid, not sure.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes