phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Is Tina's pregnancy part of this update ? I can't seem to get her pregnant. The spinner lands but she doesn't get pregnant (the spinner shows up again next time she is boned!). Is this expected or a bug ?
She can get pregnant, it just seems that the odds are incredibly low due to story reasons. Took me several resets of the pregnancy minigame until I got a success. Just keep on trying.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In terms of story branching, I only (currently) have one path where I do saves for both options (Mrs Johnson 1-on-1 sex after getting Erik a girlfriend (June does nothing for me), and the sex ed route with the DP scene). All the other story choices for me are pretty clear cut in terms of preference. The Mia stuff isn't all that interesting, and I prefer MILFy types anyway, so Helen is my clear bang of choice. I'm not into futa/trans stuff, so Eve is always gonna be a cisgender girl. And so on. Right now, I don't know where the Maria story is going, so I'm not sure if there's any significance to the choice of letting Tony stick around and watch or shooing him out, so I assigned the spectator choice to my DP Mrs Johnson save, and the shoo him away choice to my Mrs Johnson 1-on-1 save. In both paths, the first time I had sex with Maria I knocked her up. She must be a very fertile lady.

El6

Sep 1, 2017
its impossible for me to win the Dexter fight, the bar goes in like a millisecond before i can even press the second button.
I have maxed stats is well, like wtf.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Has this game made progress on animated sex scenes? I remember back times ago the devs talked about animating them to a new standard with more frames and smooth how it's look now? All got reworked?

I have seem a couple of "Continue process of updating cutscene transitions." in changelog, they are the ones?

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Has this game made progress on animated sex scenes? I remember back times ago the devs talked about animating them to a new standard with more frames and smooth how it's look now? All got reworked?

I have seem a couple of "Continue process of updating cutscene transitions." in changelog, they are the ones?
don't believe anything that wasn't reworked explicitly or made after they decided to change how sex scenes look, has been changed

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How long does development take between versions nowadays? If the second half of the main story is going to wrap up in 0.20.5, I'd probably like to wait for that to finish and the go through the game in full again.

On a separate note, how is the save game compatibility these days?

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Do i need to rename the incest patch if ill copy it into the games main files using andriod? Cuz its file name when i downloaded it is patch-v0201.rpa not incestpatch.rpa

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Honest question: will this game ever END??? This was such an amazing game and now it's been all but "tHe sAvE fRoM tHe VerSioN BefOrE dOeSnT wOrK" #sheesh. Can't wait for it to finish and play THE WHOLE GAME without restarting every month.
I guess DarkCookie doesn’t see any value in fixing the 2 MAJOR bugs in the game SD graphics (not widescreen) and starting the game over and over and over again.
How many Devs make you start over EVERY release? NONE. And considering it takes 4 months and how much money he makes, Don’t we deserve a bug free game?
Seriously does anyone think this is the BEST game on F95Zone? I mean it’s a really good game but with bugs and all the silly waste of time like FishGurl and Cowgurl it’s nowhere near Best. I’m guessing there are too many 12 yo’s deciding the direction of the game. OK here’s the good: dialog, characters, animations, but 4 months is just ridiculous... even if I give a extra month because if CoronaVirus. It’s TOO long. Fix the save problem by the next release!
PS: I had to restart both Debbie and the aunt all over again and I can’t have ANY sex with Jenny so don’t BS people saying restarting takes 10 minutes. It just NOT true.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I guess DarkCookie doesn’t see any value in fixing the 2 MAJOR bugs in the game SD graphics (not widescreen) and starting the game over and over and over again.
How many Devs make you start over EVERY release? NONE. And considering it takes 4 months and how much money he makes, Don’t we deserve a bug free game?
Seriously does anyone think this is the BEST game on F95Zone? I mean it’s a really good game but with bugs and all the silly waste of time like FishGurl and Cowgurl it’s nowhere near Best. I’m guessing there are too many 12 yo’s deciding the direction of the game. OK here’s the good: dialog, characters, animations, but 4 months is just ridiculous... even if I give a extra month because if CoronaVirus. It’s TOO long. Fix the save problem by the next release!
Clearly you don't understand the problem.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes