Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You do have to go play her route on both choices and see the scenes during her story to get them in the jar. Keep a save where the game tells you, play 1 route to the end, load that save, play the other choice to the end
No you don't. I never played Eve's trap route and I can see her scenes in the cookie jar.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hm, did you use some kind of mod maybe? I remember only having her trap scenes in the jar until I actually chose the female option in game. :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nope I never used mods in this game. I don't know then. I thought the scenes would show in the cookie jar even if you didn't played that route, since I never played it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems they changed it in 0.20 : you get the futa choice in the jar whatever route you go :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean if this was my old pc that would be possible. But this is the first time I played this game on this machine and I know I didn't choose the second option. Maybe they changed it in 0.20 and now you can see both routes even if didn't played both.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I mean if this was my old pc that would be possible. But this is the first time I played this game on this machine and I know I didn't choose the second option. Maybe they changed it in 0.20 and now you can see both routes even if didn't played both.
Then I don't know. I'm using saves from 0.19 and played only female part and don't have second option in the cookie jar. I don't know if they changed it because when they released 0.20 I played from the beggining. After main story I complete few other routes (Eve's also), and in the cookie jar I have female Eve.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The answer is clear. The bulge option only shows up
Code:
if persistent.eve_bulge_unlocked:
and there is only one place in the code that sets
$ persistent.eve_bulge_unlocked = True
which is in the tent where she first time undresses and shows MC... whatever.

Reactions: Moffy

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is an actual differents between jenny submissive path and the domination path?
There are some scene variations, for example when you have sex during the cam show if you choose the domination path you can break the handcuffs, and at the end of her story you can pay her to pretend to be your girlfriend and watch movies together. Other than that, just minor dialogue changes. In both paths she stays a massive cunt and doesn't want to have a real relationship with MC.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think the cuffs breakage is purely a STR stat-based option (it was since it's inception in her preg remake, dunno if they changed it for 0.20), not in the dom/sub choices ..... They only alter some dialogs and how MC/Jenny react to each other

Aug 17, 2017
I know this is a real shit question to ask, but like how far is the game from completion?

I found the game like 3 years ago and stepped away from it figured it would be done in a year or two. Still there... see lot of content and no patreon ever gives a time frame. Like is like 75% thru the main story or like what? I would like to wait to play the game once its complete but that's probably a pipe dream xD

Reactions: Appu
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes