stavm1

Jun 2, 2020
I have not checked this game out for more than a year!!!!! Man I bet there is a lot of content. Thanks!

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played in a few updates, mostly because I'm tired of re-earning all the stat upgrades again. Even with cheating enabled, it's exhausting doing that, and trying to remember where all the paths are triggered. But whatever, I guess we get to bang Eve now, finally?
Summer Time v20.png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Where to find counsuela to inform het about church job ??
Man, have you ever played a point-and-click adventure?

If you are not into that, maybe go read the official walkthrough:

Reactions: Paapi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played in a few updates, mostly because I'm tired of re-earning all the stat upgrades again. Even with cheating enabled, it's exhausting doing that, and trying to remember where all the paths are triggered. But whatever, I guess we get to bang Eve now, finally?
The new 0.18. version cheat mode indeed gives you full stats, so you won't need to re-grind them anymore. Else yes, Eve has got her story now and she may have a surprise for you.

Reactions: PervyMage32

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder how many people having trouble running the patch on android missed the "must run the game normally at least once" part.

Reactions: WSmith

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can someone give pic of shopping mall sidewalk ?? I can't find counsuela there. I think i looking at wrong place. Any specific time for it ??

NOMover9000

Apr 5, 2019
Options and prompts during sex scenes not appearing

Hey everyone, im currently playing the latest version on Android and ive encountered a problem. Durung the scenes where you have the option to go faster, slower, and cum and what not (scenes that give u the option to control the action with ur mouse) im not getting the prompts to go faster or slower or change position or cum,essentially soft locking me out of the game as im forced to watch an endless animation loop. Im playing on the android version. I should also mention that the little bar of options below the dialog boxes with options such as quick save, quick load, pref. And skip have also disappeared a while ago. Im currently stuck on eve's scene where you finally get to spend quality time with her. It happened before with debbie in the car where she gave u a handjob, but after reloading countless time and trying to fix it, thankfully i could skip the entire sequence. This unfortunately i cannot,as such i cannot progress through the game. Please advise, thank you!
Im currently running laines mod and naughty tribute
Tl:dr prompts and options during sex scenes not appearing like they should be.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Options and prompts during sex scenes not appearing

Hey everyone, im currently playing the latest version on Android and ive encountered a problem. Durung the scenes where you have the option to go faster, slower, and cum and what not (scenes that give u the option to control the action with ur mouse) im not getting the prompts to go faster or slower or change position or cum,essentially soft locking me out of the game as im forced to watch an endless animation loop. Im playing on the android version. I should also mention that the little bar of options below the dialog boxes with options such as quick save, quick load, pref. And skip have also disappeared a while ago. Im currently stuck on eve's scene where you finally get to spend quality time with her. It happened before with debbie in the car where she gave u a handjob, but after reloading countless time and trying to fix it, thankfully i could skip the entire sequence. This unfortunately i cannot,as such i cannot progress through the game. Please advise, thank you!
Im currently running laines mod and naughty tribute
Tl:dr prompts and options during sex scenes not appearing like they should be.
If this error also appears when only using my mod (without Lain's), make a post in my thread and attach an earlier save with a detailed description how to reproduce. Otherwise, if it also appears without my mod, I cannot help.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes