Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I get a problem if the MC get more and more an asshole. I just could not play someone who does not care for his friends and thinks only about himself. I have this issue in the moment in School, Love & Friends where the MC fucks everyone, but kicks everyone, or better most away, even those who are nice to him.

If DC starts to change the game into one where he betray his friends, I think I would stop playing it. But maybe I am one of few who thinks so. And the DC should do what gives him more money.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't really see MC becoming anything close to being an asshole, but I have to say that I really liked the idea of Erik getting a girlfriend and I personally do indeed like MMF threesomes at times.

In general I think working on stuff you actually want to create yourself is quite a bit more motivating, than permanently thinking that you'd actually like to do things a bit different.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I seriously hope that it'll stay. I mean, I'm willing to go along with quite a bit, but some people are actually pretty ridiculous. The game has like 95% vanilla MC/female sex scenes and people still actually complain about some sharing, (St)Eve and some smaller fetishes being optional.

It's the same with those who want to get every single scene in one playthrough. Yes, it may be somewhat convenient, but it seriously removes the possibilty to actually write a decent story for everyone and to have at least some variety.

The sad thing is that DC knows all this and I really hope he remembers it and does what he likes and not what a vocal group of patrons want.
I'm not a big fan of the scene but if it stays I won't bother me. It will take a long while until he reworks Erik's story until then he will change his mind 100 times.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really see MC becoming anything close to being an asshole, but I have to say that I really liked the idea of Erik getting a gf and I personally do indeed like MMF threesomes at times.

In general I think working on stuff you actually want to create yourself is quite a bit more motivating, than permanently thinking that you'd actually like to do things a bit different.
DC said that when he reworks Erik's story he wants to make Erik more likeable and show how good of a friend he is.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I don't really see MC becoming anything close to being an asshole, but I have to say that I really liked the idea of Erik getting a girlfriend and I personally do indeed like MMF threesomes at times.

I personally don't like the mmf thing. But as long as it is optional I don't see a problem with it staying in. All devs need to follow their own vision of the game they are making and if players don't like it don't play it. I know though that these types of games depends on the patrons so the devs have to find a balance in what he wants and what they want. It sucks for the devs.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He has over 25k patrons, even if he pisses a crapton of them by doing what he wants, the game's future is still secured. There was never a patron decrease in the 3+ years of the game being on Patreon, even if most posts over there are people bitching non-stop it takes 3+ months per update/DC is a scamlord/Judith needs scenes but nobody votes for her/saves being unplayable is the worst thing to happen to mankind ........

Reactions: EJW

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC said that when he reworks Erik's story he wants to make Erik more likeable and show how good of a friend he is.
Yeah, that has indeed always been the plan. One has to keep in mind that his story was made in a time when most quests simply were nothing more but earning money and buying stuff. It's almost as bad as Jenny's old "story" and really needs a huge fix. Else I'm sure DC/Sploosh will defuse the part where MC basically takes June from Erik, so it doesn't look like MC betrays him. It was badly written from the start and they'll do better. Apart from that I hope they'll keep the basic framework at least.

I'd personally make 2 paths instead of the current 3, one where Erik gets June and MC gets Mrs. Johnson/Anna for himself, and another where MC get's June for himself while Erik gets Mrs. Johnson and likes to share, so there's the option for the Erik/MC threesome.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You don't steal June from Erik if you never present her to him (like it is now and always been) .....

Sleazeball move to keep her for MC ? Yes, maybe. Pure cucking Erik out of his girl ? Not really, since the only time they can be together in the same sentence is when MC thinks about what to do in the route/choices, Erik can't be cucked if he never meets her

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i cant seem to figure out how to get the latation quest from diana done. i went to my computer but i dont knwo what to do after that

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
^ Entire premise of the game is MC with 1+ girl(s), Erik's route is an exception. Don't expect much else mmf, maybe with Kevin but that'll be mm :unsure:
game could really use some fmf though. i wish there was a follow up scene with ross and mia, or imagine a threesome with eve and odette or jenny and roxxy. fuck the possibilities are endless. i really think the game could be a tad more creative in that sense, doesn't always have to be just the MC with one girl.

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
could someone link me the save for the aunt and mom sex scene? i completed the mom then completed the aunts but at the end of the aunts the moms reset

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
^ You don't steal June from Erik if you never present her to him (like it is now and always been) .....
Well, that's just semantics in my opinion. It's certainly a real dick move and DC said a long time ago that he wants to correct that.

game could really use some fmf though. i wish there was a follow up scene with ross and mia, or imagine a threesome with eve and odette or jenny and roxxy. fuck the possibilities are endless. i really think the game could be a tad more creative in that sense, doesn't always have to be just the MC with one girl.
I fully agree and details can always change anyway. So many people screamed years ago that the entire premise of the game would be incest. Well, that certainly wasn't true, ever.

I mean, it sounds a lot like we'll get that MC/Eve/Odette MMF threesome at some point (at least Sploosh mentioned that) and the whole Tony thing is almost too good to let it pass. The only thing that constrains these things is time and I'm sure that's what it's ultimately going to be about.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i cant seem to figure out how to get the latation quest from diana done. i went to my computer but i dont knwo what to do after that
Talk to her, go hospital, go library and ask the clerk there (screw her name), check the shelf for the bull dicking book, get it, read it, go back to Diane. Ish, and order may vary

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'd personally make 2 paths instead of the current 3, one where Erik gets June and MC gets Mrs. Johnson/Anna for himself, and another where MC get's June for himself while Erik gets Mrs. Johnson and likes to share, so there's the option for the Erik/MC threesome.
I think that would be the best solution.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Talk to her, go hospital, go library and ask the clerk there (screw her name), check the shelf for the bull dicking book, get it, read it, go back to Diane. Ish, and order may vary
i did all that she told me to find something online D: that the part i didnt understand

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think it's the pregpower pills you get at the hospital : go to MC's PC and hit the "booble" icon (or whatever pun on Google is there), MC should question the universe and you'd type stuff or it auto-fills/go to the basement in the hospital to sneak around the pills the doctor has stahed there for "reasons"/check the phone hints for a vague-r variant of what I typed

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh well, ...

This is a topic I've discussed on multiple occasions during my streams and on Discord, so I wanted to make a poll and see what players tend to prefer at this point in development.
There's 2 ways we can handle character stories and how they unfold:
1-
The character story is mostly linear and no matter what dialogue options you choose, you will always unlock all the content/ sex scenes in one play-through. You don't have to worry about missing out on some scenes due to choosing different dialogue options.

2- The character story is linear for the first half, but as you progress there will be unique dialogue options you can choose that will determine the outcome and ending of that story. Depending on the choices you make, some sex scenes become available while others may be locked out (which you can't access). However, you can start a new game and choose the other options to try them out (adds replay value and variety).
Please choose which of those two types of stories do you prefer!

I prefer having access to all the content from a story in one play-through. - 54%

I prefer having multiple story endings, even if it means I'm locked out of some content. - 46%

2799 votes total
... looks like we've got a new poll and it looks like this one does indeed end my patron status. I mean, the situation was bearable until now, but after this people will demand every single story to have the linear outcome and DC will even have a bigger problem to justify anything else but that.

Reactions: wiijay

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
It's the same with those who want to get every single scene in one playthrough. Yes, it may be somewhat convenient, but it seriously removes the possibilty to actually write a decent story for everyone and to have at least some variety.
It seems we are the losing this battle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Ranma
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes