Digo099

Oct 13, 2019
In my humble opinion, Erik is already very likable and is already shown to be a good friend.

He is always chill, always nice, always helpful.
He constantly gives the MC alcohol when needed or assistance if the MC does something for him (usually buying stuff).
Hell, he even
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erik is a great character already in my opinion but I won't argue if DarkCookie insists on a rework or redesign.
I like Erik so much, that I think DC should give the opportunity to "share" some girl with him, we must remember that there is still the idea of calling girls to play strip poker with him in the basement, it would be really cool to have the option of calling Eve, Roxxy or others, and maybe even at the same time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Even with strip poker in Erik's house, the game is still 99%+ MC alone with the girls

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think there will be much more sharing content (MMF) in the future. DC said that he still gets complaints about the scene with Erik. Maybe we will get one with Tony and Maria, and if DC decides to keep the branching paths he may keep the scene with Erik when he reworks his story. Other than that I don't see him adding more of that kind of stuff to the game.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Can some one give me a link to the latest incest patch ? A few hundered pages pack on this tread i read a post by a guy that he was fixing the patch. Is that the same patch that we get from the link here. Becouse the version i download has some places when the dialoge is messed up .
After installing the Lewdpatcher patch from OP link, you could also use this:

which the modder has reduced for 20.1 to remove some previous changes that caused problems.

Also can do the name-giving built into game as Omnikuken said, and just "mentally filter" any incongruous text references.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
please advise games like this
You might wanna try:

Harem Hotel (3D)
HS Tutor (Anime style 3D)
Wicked Rouge (3D)
Something Unlimited (2D)

2D cartoon games of that quality are a bit hard to come by. If you don't put too much interest into animations but more into humor, I would also recommend the Akabur games (Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer).

Reactions: xaxas

Digo099

Oct 13, 2019
The part of Ms. Dewitt's line, the celebration after cleaning the auditorium, must be reworked, because in it Eve acts as a friend of Tyrone, and this new Eve hates him, I also think she could have at least a topless, or a blowjob on Tyrone, I don’t understand the fact that she’s simply wearing ad underwear

Reactions: DougTheC

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
The part of Ms. Dewitt's line, the celebration after cleaning the auditorium, must be reworked, because in it Eve acts as a friend of Tyrone, and this new Eve hates him , I also think she could have at least a topless, or a blowjob on Tyrone, I don’t understand the fact that she’s simply wearing ad underwear
Good things to mention in Discord, less likely to get lost in 2329 pages.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The part of Ms. Dewitt's line, the celebration after cleaning the auditorium, must be reworked, because in it Eve acts as a friend of Tyrone, and this new Eve hates him, I also think she could have at least a topless, or a blowjob on Tyrone, I don’t understand the fact that she’s simply wearing ad underwear
A lot of people won't like that, because they don't want to see any girl with any guy other than the MC. But for girls like the school teachers where you don't really have a romantic relationship with them, I don't think I would mind that much. Don't get me wrong I still would prefer if the MC gets all the girls. But for those characters I wouldn't mind that much. The only characters that I would be 100% against having sharing scenes (mmf) or them being involved with other guys, are the school girls and MC's family members. The rest of the girls the mc just has casual sex with them and there aren't really any feelings involved.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I think Eve is acceptation to the feellings rule as one of the comments MC makes to Od is he doesnt want to do anything to hurt EVE ????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WSmith

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What I meant by feelings is that the characters don't seem to be in love with the MC. Odette has sex with the mc just because she is a horny bitch. The same thing with grace it's not like she loves the mc, she has sex with him just because she is sexually frustrated. The only girls that seem to develop romantic feelings towards the mc are the school girls and his family members. All the other girls are just having casual sex with him.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
What I meant by feelings is that the characters don't seem to be in love with the MC. Odette has sex with the mc just because she is a horny bitch. The same thing with grace it's not like she loves the mc, she has sex with him just because she is sexually frustrated. The only girls that seem to develop romantic feelings towards the mc are the school girls and his family members. All the other girls are just having casual sex with him.
im surprised that EVE isnt one of them. :eek: her personallity make me think she actually cares for the MC oObut yeah the school girls do give more then the other girls in the game which is strange LOL

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes