Jackie123

May 2, 2018
havent been looking in this thread for some time now and the progress bar is on 33%..... i thought each update takes them 2 months..... i guess they slacking again....

Digo099

Oct 13, 2019
Dude, why are you so extremely adamant about that position? We see Erik fucking June, we see Erik with Mrs. Johnson, we "see" Terry with Sara, we see Harold getting a BJ, Rump fucking Hillary, Clyde seems to do something lewd with Cryrstal, there's a threesome with Erik etc.

I mean, I'm totally on board with the claim that the game is totally about MC but there's certainly some room for a few percent of other content. Saying there could/should be more of what's there isn't making a 180, it's just a consistent point of view, given the content we've already got.
I really didn't understand all the hatred of the guy over there, I just gave my opinion on something that I think would be interesting, at no time did I complain about the game, I love the work of DC.
I totally agree with everything you said.

Reactions: Sync

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really didn't understand all the hatred of the guy over there, I just gave my opinion on something that I think would be interesting, at no time did I complain about the game, I love the work of DC.
I totally agree with everything you said.
I think people are afraid the game will become full of NTR/sharing content.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, there is WAY too less time for the pizza mini game!
Can that somehow be adjusted?
I get maybe seven to ten seconds for how many items?!
And the positions of the items switch for each pizza?!
That's insane! Reserve at least three seconds for each item!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, there is WAY too less time for the pizza mini game!
Can that somehow be adjusted?
I get maybe seven to ten seconds for how many items?!
And the positions of the items switch for each pizza?!
That's insane! Reserve at least three seconds for each item!
Some people have difficulties with that. You can always retry if you missed a click by pressing TAB or CTRL. This resets all the minigames to the start so that you can give it another go. Or you can install my mod which let's you skip any minigame (the pizza minigame, however will count as if you missed one pizza and only delivered two -- this is still enough to finish the main quest without being too much of a money cheat).

Edit: Now I see you meant the pizza making and not the delivery minigame. Perhaps here it helps to take note of the fact that the first ingredient is always the same. Spares you at least two seconds each round.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Or just fail enough times to get a prompt to just skip it (cheat mode only and probably after the main story is done, though people playing normal mode can go die if they start crying about grind)

Reactions: EJW

Elnarmi99

Oct 10, 2019
Sorry but this may sound lame but i have read that there are actual pregnant sex .. did it happen when the belly is big or not .. i left this a year ago btw

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Fucking mobsters. Now I save before going anywhere. I even ran into them outside the bloody bank, of all places.
It wouldn't surprise me if I find them prowling around outside the police station.
It takes them a little while to notice you're they're so I don't know why Max-Stat Guy can't just bolt. It's hard to move in those suits, after all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Fucking mobsters. Now I save before going anywhere. I even ran into them outside the bloody bank, of all places.
It wouldn't surprise me if I find them prowling around outside the police station.
It takes them a little while to notice you're they're so I don't know why Max-Stat Guy can't just bolt. It's hard to move in those suits, after all.
Running into them when you go to the bank or when you go buy a new car it's the most annoying thing in the game.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes