j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wait, Jenny is harder to get pregnant than Diane? That doesn't make sense.
Well, Diane has to get pregnant to advance her story, so it makes sense that her values would be higher. I'm actually quite surprised that Maria is this low.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, Diane has to get pregnant to advance her story, so it makes sense that her values would be higher. I'm actually quite surprised that Maria is this low.
It makes sense for older women to have lower values. In Diane's story, the nurse even says that even though it's still possible for her to have kids, it will be harder. That is why you try to find ways to increase her fertility. Jenny at 20% it's kinda weird since she is still very young and isn't using any contraceptives.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, my point was more that in that case it's very likely a compromise for the sake of a smoother player experience. I mean, it's not like you see these values as a player. It certainly makes sense that she's got a decent chance to get pregnant, while in most other cases it doesn't really matter that much, given how optional it is.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

version 2.13 of the is up with some fixes.

Version 0.20.1-2.13:
  • Improvement of the talking animation.
  • Fixed: Tooltips on town map showed "Debbie" and "Jenny" even if they were renamed by the player.
  • Fixed MC missing face when saying "Good night" to maria in the evening.
  • Workaround for an issue with the game soft-locking itself late at night when MC cannot sleep yet because something is stil to be done, but it's too late already for that.
  • Workaround for an issue with Ms. Dewitt being in teacher's lounge and auditorium at the same time, soft locking the vandalized auditorium quest.
Have fun!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When will we get some Coach Bridget action?
Her update has been all over the place in different polls, but recently DC's decision seems to be that her story will be part of the teacher's rework. So she'll get her part of the plot once they win a poll.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will he rework all the teacher's stories? Their update was kinda meh but reworking the whole thing will take a lot of time. I don't know how I feel about that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Will he rework all the teacher's stories? Their update was kinda meh but reworking the whole thing will take a lot of time. I don't know how I feel about that.
Yes, though I don't think it'll be a full rework as for Jenny or Diane, given that their content is basically on par with his new releases. But they'll have to be put on the rig and their scenes will have to be renewed, which certainly is a good thing. Next to that they still need all of that pregnancy stuff.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, though I don't think it'll be a full rework as for Jenny or Diane, given that their content is basically on par with his new releases. But they'll have to be put on the rig and their scenes will have to be renewed, which certainly is a good thing. Next to that they still need all of that pregnancy stuff.
If it's just to update the art and their sex scenes it shouldn't take that long. If he decides to do a full rework we're looking at a 6 month wait time at least.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If it's just to update the art and their sex scenes it shouldn't take that long. If he decides to do a full rework we're looking at a 6 month wait time at least.
Animated scenes are independent from the rest of the art because they consist of individual frames and not the layered images system. However, the art will have to be re-drawn because from what we already see, the models will look completely different after the re-work.

I don't find the teacher's content too bad. But I admit it does not fit together with the latest development of the game. Apart from Ms. Bisette, the animations mainly consist of a static MC and a moving girl on top of him. Even though the old system is also in place for the Roxxy story, her animations are way better.

And even though Diane/Daisy are on the new system at least in part already, it has been implemented only with the Jenny update completely.

But now, after Dogeek left the team, they are already changing it again -- the main story introduced many changes under the hood already. So I am not sure if at any point in time everything will ever be on the same level.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
By DC's estimates the game will be done in 4 or 5 years. At this point I think it will take much longer than that. The game has been in development for almost 4 years already. And there is still so much stuff left to add to the game even if you don't include the reworks.

• Angry
Reactions: cavaemon

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, I guess it'll be somewhere in between, but it'll probably still be a big update in the end. I just hope that he'll save the time to rework items, minigames, most of the cutscenes, etc.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes