srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Jenny was a rework and brought a huge amount of new content. But on the other hand, so was Diane, and that was a weaker update...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah Diane needed a couple more scenes. The reworks weren't bad in my opinion. I think now that he has worked on a lot of new stuff he should start doing some reworks. Leaving them for last in my opinion is a bad idea. People will lose interest in the game if all the content left to work on are reworks. After Annie's update most of the content left will be reworks.

Reactions: poodles

asphaltdriver1109

Dec 28, 2018
Guys..a small help..there was a mod where you can use walkthrough in game of any character..but i used that mod apk before..any one know where can i get that mod apk of summertime saga..thank you

Edit: you can tell the name or mod too

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Are we ever going see the MC with some buffitude or are we stuck with the puny Peter Parker look forever?

Some of the livestreams a couple of years back had DC making poker table scenes for most of the girls in the game. Will that ever make it's way into the game? Better yet, will the poker game be expanded to 4 players? That way you can get June into a game with Tammy & Erik, (along with a number of other combinations like MC/Mia/Helen/Yumi or MC/Eve/Roxxy/Rhonda, . . .)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are we ever going see the MC with some buffitude or are we stuck with the puny Peter Parker look forever?
He'll stay as he is. Keep in mind that you'd have to redraw everything by hand (every scene, cutscene, etc.) and thus we'll likely never see different bodyfeatures, hairstyles, clothes, etc. unless it's for some kind of short, limited special scene.

Some of the livestreams a couple of years back had DC making poker table scenes for most of the girls in the game. Will that ever make it's way into the game? Better yet, will the poker game be expanded to 4 players? That way you can get June into a game with Tammy & Erik, (along with a number of other combinations like MC/Mia/Helen/Yumi or MC/Eve/Roxxy/Rhonda, . . .)
Well, all of that was old art which is now useless and we'll see whether the poker game will ever be expanded. I personally somewhat doubt it by now, given the time it'll take to create some kind of scenes which would follow.

Reactions: Macfinn99

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think the poker game was DC's first idea of what now became the harem feature. Since he decided to expand the beach house the whole poker thing seems to be sidelined.

But yeah, I hope it'll stay in Erik's story, the scenes with Mrs. Johnson are actually quite hot in that context.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Outside of Erik's story, the poker game is useless. Maybe it will be expanded in Erik's rework.
Or as part of the dating system. Like seeing your girlfriend interact with your best friend or while double dating with Eric & June. It could lead to some more sex scenes in different variations (MMFF, MFF, MMF etc.).
...then again, people seem kind of adverse to cucking sharing any girls and seeing any other dick than the MCs.

Reactions: Somnus and poodles

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Or as part of the dating system. Like seeing your girlfriend interact with your best friend or while double dating with Eric & June. It could lead to some more sex scenes in different variations (MMFF, MFF, MMF etc.).
...then again, people seem kind of adverse to cucking sharing any girls and seeing any other dick than the MCs.
Yeah sharing stuff is a big no no for a lot of people. I think DC isn't even sure if he should add a 3some with tony and maria even though the tony knows that the mc is having sex with his wife and is ok with it.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
No pls go away with that netorare/cuckolding cancer. Its already disturbing enough that Tony wants to see how MC fucks his Wife.
Disagree. I wish the cucking of Tony was more blatant and obscene. I wanted to see Maria beg for more of MC’s cock.

There’s a big difference between NTR and Netori. Netori is in the game so far, NTR isn’t. I’d like to see DC go much further with the Netori.

Reactions: WSmith

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There’s a big difference between NTR and Netori. Netori is in the game so far, NTR isn’t. I’d like to see DC go much further with the Netori.
In the end both very likely won't happen. The game has always had a casual, easy and light mood and there's no indication DC would change that. So we'll neither see MC getting NTRd in a meaningful way, no will there be really rough(er) netori scenes towards others. Though that of course indeed doesn't exclude threesomes, sharing, etc. where these actually fit the plot.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I will never understand how games like Braid takes 1 dev 3 years and releases to critical acclaim but games like these take a decade when the core gameplay loop is extremely simplistic
Have fun hand-drawing everything (backgrounds, objects, all chars in multiple poses/faces) alone. Dunno about Braid, but just doing that will take a bit of time

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point it's not even worth it to respond to those types of comments. People will always complain the less attention we give them the better.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
About the pizza delivery minigame:
Are there certain keys assigned to the pizzas like A, S, D (left, middle, right)?
Because if you're forced to use a fast car it becomes very difficult to hover the mouse curser over the correct pizza in the very short amount of time.
Just clicking the correct key would be far easier there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Pure mouse. Not that hard too. Did most of the blue car at around 2am. Never missed a pizza shot. Just pre-aim your mouse over the general area of the 3 pizza types, once the houses come around and the requested type appears > you only need a slight right-left wrist swivel. It's purely horizontal.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes