poodles

Aug 7, 2017
In the end both very likely won't happen. The game has always had a casual, easy and light mood and there's no indication DC would change that. So we'll neither see MC getting NTRd in a meaningful way, no will there be really rough(er) netori scenes towards others. Though that of course indeed doesn't exclude threesomes, sharing, etc. where these actually fit the plot.
I agree, it’s unlikely we’ll see more, but it’s already in the game. I just wish DC push it a litttttle more.

ouaipsalut

Nov 6, 2018
Hi, i encountered the same bug twice in the game. When i'm saving the game, and then loading this game, it rollbacks my stories with some characters (without removing events). Example, for Jenny's story i was after the connection of remote access, and it rollbacks me to the beginning when she sees me the application and ask to take photos. I can remake events, but i'm stuck at the remote access 'cause it's already on in my game, but not for the story line. Do you have solutions ? Thanks in advance

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
^ Pure mouse. Not that hard too. Did most of the blue car at around 2am. Never missed a pizza shot. Just pre-aim your mouse over the general area of the 3 pizza types, once the houses come around and the requested type appears > you only need a slight right-left wrist swivel. It's purely horizontal.
You're aware that some people have issues with seing properly? For them it becomes increasingly harder.
I for myself have just one eye where I'm seing well. Therefore it's harder for me to recognize things fast enough if they happen alltogether on different places at the screen. So for me it would be much easier if I could only focus on where the car is and not also where the mouse curser is at the same time.
I would also be ok with a config file or a menu setting where I can adjust the speed to my own needs.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
when is next update
Like every update this game ever got : between never and when it's done
You're aware that some people have issues with seing properly? For them it becomes increasingly harder.
I for myself have just one eye where I'm seing well. Therefore it's harder for me to recognize things fast enough if they happen alltogether on different places at the screen. So for me it would be much easier if I could only focus on where the car is and not also where the mouse curser is at the same time.
I would also be ok with a config file or a menu setting where I can adjust the speed to my own needs.
1 of the mods in the OP has a minigame skip option, get that and just skip it then

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, just had an idea when it comes o Angelica (nun). What if the MC decides to secretly record what she's doing there in the evening? Maybe he can use that to counter-blackmail her. What she does there is far "worse" than what he did.
Would be a funny side story development...
I could think of a few things there like forcing her to get Helen/Mia to also have sex with the MC depending on the former route decision of the player. And of course some naughty scenes with the nun herself. She "deserves" it after all...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hmm, just had an idea when it comes o Angelica (nun). What if the MC decides to secretly record what she's doing there in the evening? Maybe he can use that to counter-blackmail her. What she does there is far "worse" than what he did.
I could think of a few things there like forcing her to get Helen/Mia to also have sex with the MC depending on the former route decision of the player. And of course some naughty scenes with the nun herself. She "deserves" it after all...
DC already said that the MC will not blackmail anyone, people have suggested similar stuff in the past.

Reactions: EJW

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Haul your face to the main page/Patreon/Discord and submit your ideas there. Not much point in here. Also, MC isn't a big meanine, so anything not lovey-dovey stuff won't ever happen (unless he gets forced into, like the forthcoming and probably-ish BDSM junk with the school cult)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Any time the choice between Helen and Mia pops up, I always pick Mia.
Let Helen get her arse whipped by weird BDSM nun.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Does anybody know if there are some sort of an archive of all the official wallpapers? The OP post has a link, but there are just a few of them...

Reactions: poodles

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anybody know if there are some sort of an archive of all the official wallpapers? The OP post has a link, but there are just a few of them...
I don't think there is. You'll find some of them in this thread, but else you are probably out of luck. They are a high tier reward and there don't seem to be that many $10 patreons, who care enough, around.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Short question about Eve:
In the game when she gets on top she always goes anal right now. Does that change later on or is the choice between vaginal and anal only reserved for the cookie jar?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Short question about Eve:
In the game when she gets on top she always goes anal right now. Does that change later on or is the choice between vaginal and anal only reserved for the cookie jar?
no you get a choice once you do anal first : ) then its normal or anal : )

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes