yarrakey

Jul 28, 2020
Hello all,

I downloaded the latest version a few days ago and right now the story won't progress. There are only two notes on my phone about the main story and Miss Dewitt storyline and it says it will be updated in the future updates but I have the latest version and I cannot progress. How do I fix this?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hello all,

I downloaded the latest version a few days ago and right now the story won't progress. There are only two notes on my phone about the main story and Miss Dewitt storyline and it says it will be updated in the future updates but I have the latest version and I cannot progress. How do I fix this?
Play a better game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello all,

There is nothing to fix. Look at the main menu screen: #83,295

Not all the content in the "stable" (old) version has migrated to the "preview" (new) version of the game with new coding, etc:
1727188161917.png

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes