natowarhead

Sep 10, 2018
Let's explore. Please, have a seat over on the couch. So, how was your relationship with your mother?
[image]
/s
My mother and I got off to a rocky start. You see, I was born at an early age in life and no sooner had I declared 'Hello World' than the world responded with a resounding SLAP! I was left in such a state that it was many months, even over a year, before I could walk and talk on my own again. It wasn't 'til years later when I discovered my mother, me own mum, had *paid* the doctor to do this to me.

Apr 4, 2020
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

WARNING
The patch is not compatible. It will remove some new content to make room for the patch. Please let me a week or two before downloading this. Or just use it on the previous version
Did you ever update this or not mr ashbringer.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey Guys does anyone know how to get this scene with Debbie? I've finished this. Game multiply times but have never seen this scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
in unrelated news when are we getting the update? the 31st?
Yes, the last two updates dropped on the last day of the month, so it's likely going to be the 31st.

That's of course as long as they managed to implement the new UI. Given that it was never promised to be part of the tech update, they actually added new stuff on the fly again...

• Haha

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
Daaaamn Mia's route is fucking lame lol. Make your crushe's mom your sex slave (and your crush hates you now) or keep the family where wife (a schizo sex slave) and husband (a guy who's in love with a different woman) clearly aren't happy together but hey... atleast you get to be with your crush, the main love interest of the game... EXPECT SHE ONLY HAS 1 SCENE WTF IS THIS SHIT

dirtyharry97

Jul 22, 2023
Sorry I've been caught in a lot of thing. I got this done, it's as unelegant as last time, but hey it works...
Put it in game/src/plot and let me know if you see problem, you'll be my guinea pi- I mean, my beta tester
Its giving me this error:
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Users/User/summertimesaga-21.0.0-wip.5003-pc/game/src/+config.rpyc'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 851, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 788, in load_file
File "renpy/loader.py", line 675, in load
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Users/User/summertimesaga-21.0.0-wip.5003-pc/game/src/+config.rpyc'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Wed Sep 25 15:01:30 2024
"

• Haha

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Its giving me this error:
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 851, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 788, in load_file
File "renpy/loader.py", line 675, in load

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Wed Sep 25 15:01:30 2024
"
Sorry that happened. Let's try something else : Install this in game/

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes