dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
whew lawd, after running into the other bug, were sugartits party bugged and couldnt find tukuu, to updating and reloading and having all npcs vanish.

i decided hey fuck it start a new game, play today, save right before helens final ritual, cuck harold and mia hates me, so i figure fuck it ill reload save. i reload the save and not one quest was where it was suppose to be, tried fucking with the debug menu (shift + w) and getting all quests up to date and it still did not work, i really do enjoy this game (and support on patreon) but the amount of bugs is actually fucking insane and unplayable, ive wasted now 12h *enjoying cookies* and haven't completed one quest line fully.

10/10 would rage again.

Last edited:

Mjx691

Oct 19, 2019
Could anyone familiar with the android version please explain what I'm doing wrong with the incestpatch.rpa file? I'm placing it in Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files then when I start the game again, nothing has changed. Anyone have any success with the patch?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Damnit...I'm stuck in the yoga class. --Go back to the main Gym. -- "It's closed now, I can come back tomorrow." ... and back to yoga. It's been 45 minutes since I last saved. I'm done with this buggy game.

Reactions: Frank01

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Another bug, already reported to them: While searching for the books in the Miss Bissete route, even talking with Dexter the book he picked on the Library isn't there.

This, together with the Crystal arrest on the Roxxy route and the Barn problems on the Aunt Diane's route are the main bugs I've found.

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
Just got around to playing through some parts again. Eve is even better best girl now but the story is written in such a weird way to make sure it can satisfy either of the choices you can make but they're both so unequal that it just sounds ridiculous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Tuku isn't at the house, he's in the alley next to the garage.
hm well shit, that would've saved me a shit ton of time earlier, i appreciate the info but i don't have it in me to give this game another go until a further version.

Last edited:

TomFoolery

Feb 21, 2018
Damnit...I'm stuck in the yoga class. --Go back to the main Gym. -- "It's closed now, I can come back tomorrow." ... and back to yoga. It's been 45 minutes since I last saved. I'm done with this buggy game.
Download the debug file off the wiki, then use it to skip time forward a day, it'll be the next morning and you can escape the yoga room.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
hm well shit, that would've saved me a shit ton of time earlier, i appreciate the info but i don't have it in me to give this game another go yet until a further version.
Yeah there are a lot of bugs. I just played Eve's route and I'm waiting for the possible 19.5 version to come out.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Poor Judith, seems like she'll never get an update if there's any other character competing with her. It's like even the principal and the old lady at the hospital would win the voting against her.
I honestly thought there would be more competition in the poll (can't imagine what) but I'm honestly curious as to how Annie's story is going to play out.
No problem with Judith, but you can probably see her story beats coming from a mile away.

Are there any facials in this game? I can't think of any.
The MC whenever he jerks off.

• Haha
Reactions: King Bacon

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Just got around to playing through some parts again. Eve is even better best girl now but the story is written in such a weird way to make sure it can satisfy either of the choices you can make but they're both so unequal that it just sounds ridiculous.

I agree that the story isn't well written on that part, but I don't think that the story weights on her being a trans/futa. I mean, girls can be insecure about anything, especially on a pretty big mark on their bodies. I mean, I have a cousin which has a pretty bad self-esteem because she has a mole on her chest (and she's actually pretty beautiful), I think her justifications over being insecure are pretty much valid.

Following the story after that she felt relieved when she heard that her parents died could imply anything, since they hated her for trying to emulate Grace's style till they trying to suffocate her to follow rules that she wasn't interested in the first place - and that could be anything, like military rules, religion aspects and traditions.

It's not like I liked what they did with her, because she is a fan-favorite character and wasn't implying anywhere so far that she could be a trans, but if that was the case, then probably DC shouldn't give an option for that.

But, for real, the only thing I wouldn't want for all this situation is brainless people claiming that "giving a option of choose" "decreases trains(sic) visibility".

• Love
Reactions: Yakis0ba and lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I mean, girls can be insecure about anything, especially on a pretty big mark on their bodies. I mean, I have a cousin which has a pretty bad self-esteem because she has a mole on her chest (and she's actually pretty beautiful), I think her justifications over being insecure are pretty much valid.
Thanks for that. There are some people on this thread that simply can't understand this is actually a real thing, just because it might be silly for them that someone would hate their bodies due to such a "silly" thing. That's the entire point they're missing. It's not silly and you cannot dismiss that.

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
But, for real, the only thing I wouldn't want for all this situation is brainless people claiming that "giving a option of choose" "decreases trains(sic) visibility".
I can agree there. I wasn't trying to say it for some kind of visibility angle, more or less the way the story is written made it sound to me like her status is what set her parents off,

Its not so much that the the option they went with is impossible to fit in the story they wrote for her but more that it feels very undercooked if you catch my meaning.

Thanks for that. There are some people on this thread that simply can't understand this is actually a real thing, just because it might be silly for them that someone would hate their bodies due to such a "silly" thing. That's the entire point they're missing. It's not silly and you cannot dismiss that.
Its not the part about being self-conscious that I think isn't too well done, its the story in its entirety. When you put everything together in a line I just feel like the "I have a massive scar" angle doesn't do everything else justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungawa and Laziness
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes