Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, but Mia herself is so vanilla that even the prospect of taking her virginity seems like something I'd have trouble staying awake through, so... appropriate?
Minus the fact that Helen hijacked her own daughter’s update. Mia May be Vanilla, but she has potential for a character arc.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Now that you mention it, corrupting Mia would have tons of possibilities. Turning her from prude to megaslut would be a quest line that I could really get behind.

Reactions: poodles

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Now that you mention it, corrupting Mia would have tons of possibilities. Turning her from prude to megaslut would be a quest line that I could really get behind.
Helen is abusive.
Mia has the most potential to go a straight and narrow path or a dark path depending on what you decide with her mother.

Also, her mother is just a representation of very strongly faith based people that rely too much on purity that they fail to see the evil they do to others. Remember that she was very different when she was younger. It just seems she went too far in a straight and narrow direction.

Jan 28, 2018
Mia has the most potential to go a straight and narrow path or a dark path depending on what you decide with her mother.

Also, her mother is just a representation of very strongly faith based people that rely too much on purity that they fail to see the evil they do to others. Remember that she was very different when she was younger. It just seems she went too far in a straight and narrow direction.

There’s being strong in faith and there’s just Militant.

Mia is the former and Helen is the latter. Anyway, I’m glad the whole Chose Helen it Mia ending is being reworked so that if Mia wins another vote, her bad end will be replaced with MC choosing Helen or Fumi.

What I’m saying is that You’ll get Mia regardless.

Which to be brutally honest is how the update should’ve been to begin with.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Oh hell yes. Have her pair up with Jenny and become a cam whore?

anyway, yeah, I didn’t like the Eve update. It was too vanilla for my tastes. Jenny’s update (with the patch) is still my favorite.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Patbaconking123

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but I found the Eve update to be wayyyy too vanilla. I didn’t like it. I’m hoping that the future updates are naughtier. Anyone else feel similarly?
If you seek for more naughtiness, you should give my mod (see signature) a try ;)

Especially for Eve, it adds her piercing back, and you have a hairy option. Plus the usual naughtiness it adds for every girl in the game.

Reactions: Necronlord3

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Something to unlock the entire gallery on Android please. Sorry for my English
You can open the console and type

unlock_all_scenes()

However, you must enable the console first. I don't know about a general way on Android, but you can install my mod (see signature) which does it.

Reactions: Pastero94

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I would love to see Mia standing up against Helen, and between her, Angelica and MC make her realise she's strayed away too far from the path of god, making her open up to god's way of love, eventually understanding both of them that sharing is caring, even if a threesome is out of the question.

Although considering how things have been set up in their previous update I'm not sure if this kind of story would fit, but I'm down for a fresh start if that was necesary.

Reactions: Patbaconking123
Jan 28, 2018
I would love to see Mia standing up against Helen, and between her, Angelica and MC make her realise she's strayed away too far from the path of god, making her open up to god's way of love, eventually understanding both of them that sharing is caring, even if a threesome is out of the question.

Although considering how things have been set up in their previous update I'm not sure if this kind of story would fit, but I'm down for a fresh start if that was necesary.
I agree, maybe have Helen be nicer to Harold as well and have them exchange their two separate beds for one big bed.

Helen treating Mia with love instead of cruelty would not only be the best arc thus far, it would be a win-win for Mia and Helen fans alike.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am still not sure if the Mia/Helen/Harold story arc can be made to fit into the picture of MC being the all nice guy...

Same with MC and Crystal cheating on Roxxy, or MC and June on Erik.

So, no, this game is not about MC being nice at all and under any circumstances ;)

Reactions: mecha_froggy
Jan 28, 2018
I am still not sure if the Mia/Helen/Harold story arc can be made to fit into the picture of MC being the all nice guy...

Same with MC and Crystal cheating on Roxxy, or MC and June on Erik.

So, no, this game is not about MC being nice at all and under any circumstances ;)
Not so much being nice all the time every second, but rather Beatrix Kido’s post along with mine are about improving Mia and her update along with possibly giving Helen a Redemption arc.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes