dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I don't think the new art is very good. Also, the new bits of writing for Jenny reek of DC trying to have his cake and eat it; he's long been vocal about his view that she should never fully warm up MC despite the fan demand, which I respected as his right as the creator of the game. And yet, as of 21.0 she's been re-written to show even more tendency towards it during her arc, only to once again slam the door on the idea at the end of her plotline (as she did in previous versions, but it's sillier here because she gets closer than ever before to hinting she wants it now).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't think the new art is very good. Also, the new bits of writing for Jenny reek of DC trying to have his cake and eat it; he's long been vocal about his view that she should never fully warm up MC despite the fan demand, which I respected as his right as the creator of the game. And yet, as of 21.0 she's been re-written to show even more tendency towards it during her arc, only to once again slam the door on the idea at the end of her plotline (as she did in previous versions, but it's sillier here because she gets closer than ever before to hinting she wants it now).
And he's goddamn right. The original "untamed" and unfiltered Jenny's storyline was better.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Jenny is so nasty, no idea why DC thinks anyone wants MC to be with a gold digger who hates him when Roxxy, Diane, and Debbie, and Eve all exist and are sweet and kind. At first the diary scenes seemed like she was gonna soften towards him and yeah, the weird door-slam on that always felt like DC giving the finger to anyone who disagreed with that direction for her.
This right here... this is the biggest problem. I downloaded it, the wide screen is nice, the game has a better feel to it overall. If content was being poured back into the game quickly and released at 2-week intervals, I think it would be almost somewhat worth it. A fucking year to get back almost to where the game was? Jesus fucking christ.
This is what I can't get. Why the fuck did the game need a "tech update"? It played just fine with all the previous content. WTF "technology" do you need to make an AVN made out of paper doll images of girls and some dialogue boxes work? This isn't a fucking AAA PS5 release, you don't need Unreal Engine. :rolleyes:
I would like to give a special thanks to all the Patreons who voted for the tech-update, to all the Patreons who fill DC's ass with money and to all the cocksuckers who have always defended how lazy DC is, you did a great job of Muggle, it's because of people like you that shampoo comes with instructions for use.
I guarantee you the patrons who voted for this garbage wouldn't have done so if they were told it would take that many years to even half-ass it and that all content would be stopped in the meantime.
I will say that at the very least, it at least had the decency to actually deliver multiple sex scenes and not have shit art, unlike a certain Ben 10 game and other game about banging your mom and sister while demons invade.
eh. There are a ton of AVN games out there that are updating more frequently with better art where you don't have to constantly look at a goofy kid in a bowl 'do. DC isn't that special. About the only thing he's really admirable for was putting a t girl into his game and giving her a very sweet & wholesome story where the MC accepts her. That's some truly unusual representation for this genre. Though ofc he did do like 20 sex routes semi-complete without ever letting the MC fuck the Black chick :unsure: so actually maybe I ought to reconsider his diversity bona fides...
there hasnt been a real update in like 2 years. now theyre promising content drops every 2 months and youre mad?
Promising to give back scenes that were removed isn't "content". Content is NEW things. lern2werd. This update instead confirmed that there won't BE any new content until they finish chugging through all the old shit they took away.

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
zero surprises, the mods go hand in hand with DC in a flowery field with rainbows (not to say something more offensive and they delete it crying)
Then, after much bitching, they finally cave and add the Abandoned tag, DC releases an 'update' with less content and they are more than happy to remove it!

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I'm really surprised by the people actually defending this update especially since 90% of the Debbie art is the original art. 2 years for this? Wow.

PK02

Jul 27, 2019

this is what i meant. it looks like a monster or something is wearing jenny's skin and is coming up the staircase like in a horror movie to ass rape you

when i saw this i was legit reacting like from a jump scare like "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" :eek:
This looks vile. I've seen people shit on the game's art style before but I never agreed with them until now. I've always found his art appealing. This right here, however, is beyond fucked. These proportions make her look like an orangutan. It's almost as if he made her look bad on purpose.

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with sound? I'm getting nothing and I can't seem to find out why...Unless I missed something in the notes stating sound doesn't work.

fuzzybrackets

Jan 10, 2021
That is your opinion, I do feel that the min. 200 character limit is good so you don't get spam and that the reviews at least have some thought behind them.
I also think they should mainly be about the game and not the dev.
How the dev is fucking up the game is relevant to the quality of the game. This isnt about how much dark cookie tips his door dash driver, its about his failure to develop the game. You're so weird.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm really surprised by the people actually defending this update especially since 90% of the Debbie art is the original art. 2 years for this? Wow.
I think it's funny that there's literally one comment among so many that shows an art comparison of the scene where the MC hugs Debbie, and it's literally the same old art but mirrored and with a different background lol.
I always say, why will the dev care about making good updates or being fast if they keep giving him money anyway? With the money he earns he could hire a team of professionals and have already finished about 3 games in these 8 years.
we are not talking about 100, 200, 500 or 1000 donors, but 30k, DC could and should spend 100% of its time to dedicate itself just to the game, no wallpapers, no voting, no minigames, no tech -update, just true development, imagine how many good games could be getting that money, imagine if DC wasn't a scammer and really focused on character by character, route by route.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes