Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Which quest? you only have the first day and 2 storylines, bro: Jenny's and Debbie's, and the latter is still missing a few old scenes.

So, some people still haven't grasped that playing this last "update" is like wandering through a ghost town, chasing the phantoms of stories and characters that are missing.
Sorry, my fault. I was not talking about the joke update 21.0.0. I was talking about the Pre-Tech update 0.20.16.
Is there an other F95 thread about the old version?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sorry, my fault. I was not talking about the joke update 21.0.0. I was talking about the Pre-Tech update 0.20.16.
Is there an other F95 thread about the old version?
IT IS HERE, bro. Check the first post:

"Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)"

fapfapfap12

Apr 19, 2024
So is there a certain version to download if you want all available content? I know this version only has a few unlocked but I'm wondering if a past one has more?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
So is there a certain version to download if you want all available content? I know this version only has a few unlocked but I'm wondering if a past one has more?
Yes, the "Before the Tech Update (0.20.26) on the first post has lot of content. It's basically the OG game before he decided to fuck it and remaking it.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Yes, the "Before the Tech Update (0.20.26) on the first post has lot of content. It's basically the OG game before he decided to fuck it and remaking it.
Am I the only one getting audio bugs where the music stops after saving?

BonerM

Jun 25, 2024
The roadmap has been posted dozens of times
Right but I was hoping there was more info. That image is incredibly vague. It seems to imply the next update will include content up to pizza delivery minigame but doesn't really say that specifically. And I guess the other implication is that it will be at least 3 (probably more) updates until the techupdate catches up?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Right but I was hoping there was more info. That image is incredibly vague. It seems to imply the next update will include content up to pizza delivery minigame but doesn't really say that specifically. And I guess the other implication is that it will be at least 3 (probably more) updates until the techupdate catches up?
That's right, yes.

And, it would probably be more that 3 updates. I think it would be at least 2 years before the updates catches up.

Reactions: BonerM

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Lower your expectations. The tech update took much longer and was much slimmer than anyone anticipated. Even if you had very specific promises and timetables, they would likely miss the mark.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes