UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I don't know if anyone was having the same headache as me not being able to trigger the TV scene with Jenny, but you have to make a deal with her in the evening for it to trigger

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Until Debbie's pregnancy is open :HideThePain:downloading is waste of time right now ;) = Low Content with same game size
I bet game will get 5+ gigs hopefully with Pregnancy to all :cool:(y) Spoiler alert : MC Marries his Sister hahahaha :ROFLMAO::LOL: (y)

Reactions: MotH_like25

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Didn't we finish her story on the tech update that just released
I don't know, I didn't finish it when I saw what it was, but my guess is that we'll have a lot of Jenny and Debbie until the game will be at the "same point". If that makes any sense.
Well, from what I remember, all topics, e.g. in school, 4 out of 5 were completed apart from physical or sports struggles, as for 5 teachers only 4 grades could be obtained.

This is still from the 20.16 version of the game.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, for this update.
remaking the game from scratch and excluding 95% of the content is not an update. this is summertime saga redux. it's a whole new game that just started making when the old game got the abandon tag.
Well, I can wait there again, because the content from this version 20.16 was nice and considering so much content for the newer one with high resolution, and if the next one from 21/00/4468 is to be similar and with more content, it is worth waiting because then everything that is not had an ending in the way of the plot will have a worthy ending with better content or finally endings at school, with Crystal, maybe with Debbie, with Helen, Mrs Johnson, Aqua, Misty & Becca, Jane, Veronica, Lily, Kassy, Ivy, Lucy, Annie, Sister Angelica, Cassie, Ronda, Coach Bridget, Lopez and Martinez. If I missed someone else, it's too bad, but really all of the above also need an extensive script, because if it was continued with the old one, it would probably have it, and when it comes with new chapters - expanding ones, perhaps these other characters in a new resolution with the source code will also get their stories, because I would expect them to be worth playing. And it would be nice if other languages were available in the game, as for version 20.11 there were probably 11 of them, from Polish to English and Russian, etc. If they worked under the new version, it would be great. Greetings and I encourage you to read and maybe use this comment to add to the next updates those heroes who in the previous version until 20.16 did not have full scenarios or none at all. Greetings from the author of Summertime Saga 21.0.0.4486

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes