BonerM

Jun 25, 2024
I played the game a year ago or so and stopped at when the pizza guy storyline began. Now should I wait as I heard this got a trash update resetting everything or some shii.
There's a good bit of content past that point if you play the last pre-tech update version. Otherwise you'll be waiting a year+. So are you horny now or want to wait?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Is there incest patch update for Windows PC? Cause your landlady just doesn't hit the same way! For example, when Ms. Johnson talked about MC's Mom. "You need to take care of your landlady, you only get one!"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there incest patch update for Windows PC? Cause your landlady just doesn't hit the same way! For example, when Ms. Johnson talked about MC's Mom. "You need to take care of your landlady, you only get one!"
Supposedly. You can learn more here 80,621 about patch/mod and translation pack applicability and more.

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
There's a good bit of content past that point if you play the last pre-tech update version. Otherwise you'll be waiting a year+. So are you horny now or want to wait?
so the tech update would take a year or so to get back at the point it was before the tech update ?

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Does the new tech update break the old version? Tried to go back to the older version and can't get it to work for some reason.

Onigri1000Kilo

Jun 12, 2024
I honestly don't understand what's bugged about my game. A lot of the character events I seem to not be able to trigger. How do i trigger thee teacher storyline if she's never in class? I'm lost. I just downloaded the game and the incest mod

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone have any recent saves? Mine got corrupted :( (I think I had nearly the whole gallery unlocked)
Just download v0.20.16 and select start at new content. Nearly full gallery except for about 5 scenes or so. You can learn more here 80,621
I honestly don't understand what's bugged about my game. A lot of the character events I seem to not be able to trigger. How do i trigger thee teacher storyline if she's never in class? I'm lost. I just downloaded the game and the incest mod
If you are playing v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 it's only Jenny and Debbie storylines. You can learn more here 80,621
can some one help , its only cheat mode i cannot select something else when i start
because the mini games aren't activated in v0 21.0.0-wip.4468. you can't earn money or gain stats without them in order to progress through Jenny and Debbie storylines. So only option is cheat mode, currently. You can learn more here 80,621

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes