jems666

Jun 22, 2022
so the current content of this version compared to the pre tech one is like what? 40% of the pre tech content?

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
A bit of a warning though:

This patch overrides original script files directly, and because of that, this patch replaces new scripts with scripts from the previous version. This will most likely block new events and scenes from triggering, and may break your saves.

Please don't blame the game in this thread if things start breaking or not happening, and instead PM Scarlet Ashbringer directly when using this patch.

Scarlet Ashbringer I'm not trying to be mean here. I really appreciate your effort, but your (unintentional) false claim that nobody had made a working incest patch before you, has resulted in your patch becoming the new go-to incest patch for a lot of people. Which is fine I guess.

All I'm asking is please be more responsible. Make a separate thread for your patch. Put proper warnings when things will most likely break.

Don't just urge people to try it and report bugs, because this patch may not even result in error messages. Instead this patch will change script logic and prevent things from happening, making it seem that the game itself is at fault. Which in turn will generate a lot of noise in this thread.

I strongly urge you to look into how the translation system works, for dialogue "incestification". Create your own incest language and go nuts.

I like your idea of creating new events like the "Sister Experience", which makes the mod stand out from the others. I recommend you look into how label/screen overrides work. That way you can inject your own events, without breaking the original game logic.

Happy coding:)
Someone else did an incest patch for the 1.21 ? Why did I lose some much time then.
And yeah it is quite messy to update since my change erase some event, but not all. So I need to check them one by one to see what event can be safely integrate from my patch and what need to be redone manually. I really didn't expect Dark Cookie to update so soon.

I did put a warning. I guess I can make it bigger? The only additional security I could add is crashing the game when it detects a new version. But a new whole thread? It was just a side project.

It is a good idea to confine them on a separate files then use the translation. I'll try to do that.

Reactions: Artoriasex

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Someone else did an incest patch for the 1.21 ? Why did I lose some much time then.
And yeah it is quite messy to update since my change erase some event, but not all. So I need to check them one by one to see what event can be safely integrate from my patch and what need to be redone manually. I really didn't expect Dark Cookie to update so soon.

I did put a warning. I guess I can make it bigger? The only additional security I could add is crashing the game when it detects a new version. But a new whole thread? It was just a side project.

It is a good idea to confine them on a separate files then use the translation. I'll try to do that.
summertime sega never reached version 1.21

raschi

Jan 8, 2019

Yes the Additional Lines Incest Mod was the first mod/patch to work with the new version:

This already uses the translation system like I explained before, and should be quite stable and future proof.

If you still want to pursue your own incest patch, you can learn a lot from that mod.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
WARNING
The patch is not compatible. It will remove some new content to make room for the patch. Please let me a week or two before downloading this. Or just use it on the previous version
Hey :) please take your time ! you're work is very helpfull for Anon like me :) i wish you a great summer !!! <3

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
what makes me un happy is we wait 2 f#cking years pretty much for an update. and what do we get. a game that doesnt even have any new content in it reaallly. and most of the game is still unplayable. and yay next update is like september. about to give up on this shit. c#nts are never gonna finish this game
i'll repete first update in years for less of the game than we had........

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Has the game already had some progression or is it still in remake updates?
Unfortunatly it is a remake uptdate. When i play on 16/9 remake : i've only seen a few "redrawned" Arts this and there. We need to wait, probably 2 or 3 updates for new contents. (come back in 2 or 8 years for a finished product!! hehe)
You can watch dev's picaro stream to see the speed of Dark Cookies. (He is a nice, great, and honest guy!!!) But, also : the master of MILK <3

• Sad
Reactions: Cuddlebane

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
Screenshot 2024-08-02 172048.png Screenshot 2024-08-02 172129.png

I didn't notice the additions. Interesting. :unsure:
By the last progress timeline they haven't even jumped one milestone. Teachers is still not done. But I guess we get the Judith stuff instead? Idk it's sus.

I hope this is just to showcase the extra systems for the next update and not...well we'll see

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
View attachment 3893395 View attachment 3893397

I didn't notice the additions. Interesting. :unsure:
By the last progress timeline they haven't even jumped one milestone. Teachers is still not done. But I guess we get the Judith stuff instead? Idk it's sus.

I hope this is just to showcase the extra systems for the next update and not...well we'll see
Teachers is only Ms. Dewitt that needs further overhaul, correct? That's most likely due to Eve being part of her story (I don't count the coach because she was never part of the teacher update).

Reactions: Count Morado

luchy

Jan 6, 2019
"Unfortunatly it is a remake uptdate. When i play on 16/9 remake : i've only seen a few "redrawned" Arts this and there. We need to wait, probably 2 or 3 updates for new contents. (come back in 2 or 8 years for a finished product!! hehe)
You can watch dev's picaro stream to see the speed of Dark Cookies. (He is a nice, great, and honest guy!!!) But, also : the master of MILK <3"

Calling milk cookie honest right before admitting he is scamming is an oxymoron. this game started 8 years ago and hasn't had an actual update in 4. but his moderator buddies on this site will likely remove this comment because its the truth. thats why he has managed to maintain a ridiculous rating despite those facts. this game should be 1 star.

Ombra77

May 17, 2024
I have a problem with French dictionary, when i speak with Judith i don't have the dictionary with the choice but only bathrum fun. Is not implemented jet?

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes