randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
so we can safely say that the previous wip update is compatible with the new wip version, right ?
i'm not going to re do the tedious route on this game(Jenny's).

RealistDemon

Jun 21, 2018
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

WARNING
The patch is not compatible. It will remove some new content to make room for the patch. Please let me a week or two before downloading this. Or just use it on the previous version
I need to know how to install the patch on my android game?

thissssaaaaa

Jun 15, 2023
Hi, I started this game, new file. Opted for unlimited money, and now I'm at a point where I can't make any progress,
The only characters that i could make progress with were the teachers, sister and mom. Even dianne wont trigger.
Do I start a new game, or have I missed something?

botka4aet

Jan 13, 2022
But not even 5 minutes into the demo... did I "feel" DC's ambition of making SS a much more well-rounded GAME. Not just another RenPy game with high quality art. We always praised SS for its art... and even its depth for its open world in comparison to others in its style. I think DC just wants SS to be lightyears away from any other open world VN.
There are a lot of ambitions devs
They wanna create GOTY game with good story, art, gameplay
But non of them do
persona-3.gif

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, I started this game, new file. Opted for unlimited money, and now I'm at a point where I can't make any progress,
The only characters that i could make progress with were the teachers, sister and mom. Even dianne wont trigger.
Do I start a new game, or have I missed something?
You missed reading the changelog and the splash screen that is on the main menu of the game where it lists the available scenes for this preview of v21.0.0:
First day of school
Debbie's story
Jenny's story
Teachers' stories (Dewitt wip)
Judith scenes

bobfast

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly even as someone that really dislikes DarkCookie and what this game has become I dont think he actually is a scammer, the development process just screams of incompetency and poor leadership if anything.

Anyone who has ever worked on a project that involves multiple people and multiple departments will tell you if the person directing everyone has no clue and no focus the whole thing is destined to crash and burn and then be re-organized.

When this game started making a lot of money around 2018/2019/2020 I think it got to DarkCookies head, he probably thought the game could be so much more than it ever needed to be and if he hired more developers it could all be done so easily, lets not forget this game is technically "finished", the main story is at an end and realistically the only content that's really left to do is to update some of the older art and add pregnancy for a couple of characters - this game could've been fully completed 2 years ago and we would probably have a demo of the new game DarkCookie always wanted to make if he just kept it simple and focused.

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

WARNING
The patch is not compatible. It will remove some new content to make room for the patch. Please let me a week or two before downloading this. Or just use it on the previous version
I can't make it work

Reactions: Guccigu

blackcat6667

Oct 1, 2019
I played this game 2 years ago and I was looking forward to playing the new updates, but I really don't want to start a game with easy money and stats.. And honestly it's kind of weird that they are working on a tech update and didn't implement money and stats from the beginning.
So either you play the old update and won't ever be able to play new contents because saves will never be compatible,
Or you play the new tech update and won't ever have a classic gameplay, like grinding a bit to have some money...

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes