gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I really enjoyed this last WIP version. Until the last two wips, I hadn't done a complete play-thru since 2020, only updates - I have been playing the game since it came out in '16. I had forgotten how much content was in the game, even with just Debbie, Jenny, and the teachers. I didn't have a single crash or hangup. Oh, I appreciated the open cookie jar to make sure I hadn't missed anything.
I am looking forward to October and what will be added back into the game at that point. Waiting for some Becca and Roxxy...

Reactions: Budman 1959

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
The reason I'm asking for joiplay is that I want to experience the mods and the changes like incest mode or hairy mode which there no mods in the apk...
But if the last resort is the apk so be it
Mods do work on Android though.
Use a proper file explorer and install mods to:

.\ANDROID\DATA\COM.KOMPASPRODUCTIONS.SUMMERTIMESAGA\FILES\GAME

Create the game folder if it doesn't exist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vegetto blue

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
I've been playing the game on & off since its inception, and haven't bothered to get angry about the abnormally long time between updates, improvements, changes, etc., because it's free and I'm not a patron (and I've enjoyed the game for its humour and art style.) However, it makes me a bit cynical when I see that all these years spent on the game has yielded bizarre results in its character depictions.

Do you not find it odd/jarring when characters change personas mid-scene? I'm mostly gauging this reaction on playing the entirety of the widescreen update, but I remember this happening with the legacy version as well. For instance, Mom changes from normal rig to shiny/generic head mid-shower, and then back again. When chatting up Judith in the hallway, she's goes from having balloon tits and wide hips, to her original sloping bosom and narrower hips during the same conversation. Isn't this the stuff that's supposed to be completed *before* the updates are rolled out? What am I missing here? :unsure:

Cheers.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im stuck at Music teacher. i made some prgress then stopped. dunno how to continue.
I assume you are playing v21.0.0-wip.5003.
As is mentioned the changelog and the splash screen on the main menu of the game - the rest of Ms. Dewitt's scenes are still yet to come.

Splash screen

v0.20.16

The first two scenes involve Eve, whose story isn't restored yet in v21.0.0 and the third is based upon the art in the first one.
v21.0.0-wip.5003

In v21.0.0 - these are 2 new scenes.
If you found the two scenes that are listed in the cookie jar, you've found the content so far.

Jun 18, 2018
Reminder that at any time darkcookie could just drop the tech ''update'' and go back to the pre-update build and add new content. In 2 months you could have the Rhonda update and the game could continue. Instead in 2 months you will get the garden mini game and a new UI. Now that we have seen what this tech update actually is, there are no differences between the new one and the old one, except the resolution. It will at best take 2 years for the game to get to the point it was 3 years ago and for new content to be even worked on.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Reminder that at any time darkcookie could just drop the tech ''update'' and go back to the pre-update build and add new content. In 2 months you could have the Rhonda update and the game could continue. Instead in 2 months you will get the garden mini game and a new UI. Now that we have seen what this tech update actually is, there are no differences between the new one and the old one, except the resolution. It will at best take 2 years for the game to get to the point it was 3 years ago and for new content to be even worked on.
2 years if theres no delays,zero chance that happens.

• Haha

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
What am I missing here? :unsure:

I haven‘t played the latest release but looks like dewitt also still has some missing content. when does DC plan to finish that stuff and get rid of the old debbie art? i thought that was part of why everything took so long, at least DC would be able to remake and polish everything already released so we don‘t have to go back again but now it looks like there will be a tech update 2 down the line

• Sad

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Hey! Could someone who followed the development closer or with better memory help me cause I got lost in the change log. Last time I played( might be one year ago maybe more) I remember the last content I got to do was going into a tomb or mausoleum to meet a vampire or something. Could someone please tell me how much content was added since then?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Hey! Could someone who followed the development closer or with better memory help me cause I got lost in the change log. Last time I played( might be one year ago maybe more) I remember the last content I got to do was going into a tomb or mausoleum to meet a vampire or something. Could someone please tell me how much content was added since then?
Well, 80% of content is missing right now because he made a remake of the game.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes